Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2017
Been 5 1/2 hours now since the game has been down. I hope KI gives us a good heap of crowns for this problem.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2015
Ugh offline again. I was fine until an hour ago. Wizard101 seems to be offline a lot lately. I sure hope they fix the issue soon.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2017
I've been trying to play for hours. I was training my pet around 3pm when the pet game froze. I had to force quit the game, and I haven't been able to get back on since then, and I'm not the only one. What's been going on? I see a lot of other people have the same problem. I really hope Kingsisle extends the Members double rewards for pet training. That's all I was planning to do today. I even bought pet snack packs just for that reason. I really wish you guys would just tell us what's going on. Is it some kind of attack, virus, worm or something? This is frustrating because of the lack of communication.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2013
I am having the same problem and still cannot log on. Has yours been fixed?

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Dec 01, 2015
To everyone who asked if the servers are down, the answer is YES. There is no time given as to when they will be back up. According to tech support they are working to fix the problem as quickly as possible. At least that is the message i got sent.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I think it would be fair to give out some free rewards for the inconvenience that this cause for all of us. The servers down for this long, especially on a holiday is a real bummer.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
kristendragonhunte... on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I still can't connect to the game
my game is still not loading its 8:40 pm 8/31/2017

Survivor
May 24, 2011
I surely hope you guys are up for this extra long wait because it's still down, whether it's due to the hurricane or a Ddos nobody knows but I would think that it's safe to assume that it's due to the hurricane.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2017
It just started for me today, I was able to get in though then kicked 15 mins later

Survivor
Feb 01, 2015
itz 840pm fl time and the server has been down since 1pm today I just bought crownz and want to use them. fix this please.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
Must be because of the update. Hopefully it gets back on by morning

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
So how long is this gonna be i hope not too long cuz my member will finnish then i will deserve a refund -.-

Scarlet SilverSwordlevel:83

Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
I'm having the same but when i checked it says error 108 when i try to log in
Characters on there are Joshua DragonBlade 81

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
autumn ghost blade on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
i was on for a few seconds then it kicked me i been trying to play until my husband gets home please get it fixed :( its no fun with out the game <3
I'm sure you have lives! Do something else!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
MarissaSoulStalker on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
Over 12 hours? Try almost a full 24 hours. It makes me angry that so many people are having this issue. There should have been a resolution to this already. Not fair that so many people are missing out on the double rewards and other opportunities with the game being down so long. We should all be given some type of a bonus for the inconvenience. I spend a lot of money on this game and it is not fair that now all my plants will be dead and I will have missed the double rewards on their harvest, not to mention the double rewards on training pets! Sad Kingsisle, sad!!!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2017
Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
RaspberrySpraypain... on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Still not working xD fix your game please D: maybe give us rewards for the issue and our trouble
You and a couple others are the only people doing this...chill. There are others going on with this issue also. You have no idea whats going on with KI, don't know if they are hurt, being hacked, do you? Then just take a couple hours off, it will not kill to enjoy life.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
InsidiousIsLol on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I checked to see if this was a scheduled shutdown but I can't seem to find anything. All my friends also cannot get online, and it seems the KingsIsle servers are having 900+ ping. So are the servers down, and is it getting fixed soon? I was hoping we could get some more light on the situation so we know whats going on. It went down at aprox. August 31st 3:30 a.m. CST. I was in the middle of a dungeon, so hopefully this gets fixed soon!
I guess we all have to settle down and wait for whats gonna happen. If they did know what was going on, they would tell us a lot sooner btw

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I was able to log on this morning but got disconnected. It is solidly down and I have been trying about every half hour to bring it up. Their facebook page posts messages. So go here to find out why it is down.
Kaitlyn Frostbringer.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
There any chance the connection issue will be fixed tonight? (8:50 pm EST)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
Just talked to one of the representative she said their working on it but has yet to give me a turn around time of maintenance.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I received and email saying it was back up and running. I tried to log on without any success. Are the servers still down?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I still can't log on. Game went down about 3:00 AM CST early this morning. I thought it was an unscheduled extra update or urgent bug fix or something, since KI just released a new update for their 9th birthday, but game is still offline, now after like 17 hours. Been trying now and then to log back on, but I can't even get in at all. The launcher won't even start the scan for game files to patch and update since it can't even connect to any KI severs at all. It just stalls out and shows error 107, 108, or 109 over and over. Kind of disappointing since I was hoping to take advantage of the double experience event and what not else. I do hope the game can be fixed soon, or whatever is causing this to be taken care of.