Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
kristendragonhunte... on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
Anybody else still can't play? I haven't been able to get on once since this entire thing happened.
I'd recommend contacting support if you are still unable to connect as it's most likely a separate issue that's unrelated to the DDOS attacks.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I have been off the game for 7 days now. I have tried everything. I've downloaded the launcher so many times, from so many different sites and it's always the same. Nothing changed on my computer, my wireless is just dandy i guess with all the other Wi-Fi toys doing just grand.

I should have to do nothing but hit the play button -.-

Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
I still can't long on to the game from my laptop. I put in my username and password and it starts loading up. The second bar loads all the way, but then the first bar starts loading up again. It gets half way then stops. Then it tells me to put in my username and password again. Is this from the attacks because I can log on from another computer just not mine. Is it my laptop or something.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I'd recommend contacting support if you are still unable to connect as it's most likely a separate issue that's unrelated to the DDOS attacks.

Survivor
May 16, 2017
The game seems to have stopped again, I cannot log on. Yet my internet connection is fine.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
The attacks started again :( ... I am so frustrated :(

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Hey there~
I just got booted out of the game and am getting the same error codes that were up during the DDoS attacks. Is it possible they are back and attacking again? Or was this just a network error that isn't allowing me to log back on?

Karic Dragonblood

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Dworgyn on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:

Are you guys still trying to stop the DDOS attacks? The issue has greatly lessened on my end since usually I can get on and play as normal, but every so often me or one of the people I quest with lose their connection. When I reload the login screen I am usually unable to log in, but if I wait a couple minutes I can log in. I am just curious if KI is still working on it since the notification on the news has disappeared.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 107
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
I was able to log on for a day and a half finally. Purchased member again since I thought issues were resolved. Then I kept getting logged out during your testing last night, now I am back to unable to log in this morning. Getting same error "107" message. Or if I do get in, I can't port anywhere because I then get unable to connect to sever message. Am I the only one still having issues? Is there an ETA on getting this resolved? I am sure it is frustrating for your tech team, and thank you for your work, I love this game and I am hoping there is some sort of compensation for all this. Since it has been a week and a half :/

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
Wait a cotton pickin' minute This is effecting far more than one wizard in Wizard101, and probably pirates, as well, in Pirate101. How could this problem be stemming from all of us? No way! Why must KingsIsle persist in trying to put the problem back on it's players? I think there is someone in the game who has a really big problem from some wrong they feel KingsIsle has done to them. Very possibly more than one person, but what needs to be done is to go after some of your worst offenders in the game and find out who is behind this CRIMINAL activity. I myself had to deal with an agent from a well known internet computer assisting business who obviously had a personal problem with KingsIsle because he told me that the games were bad for my computer. Well, I have played these games since almost the beginning. I've never found where they were "bad" for my computer, so I knew this agent was speaking from some personal vengence he/she had. I love telling everyone how much I enjoy playing Wizard101 and Pirate101 and refuse to listen to all of those who wanna gripe about how they were banned for breaking rules. KingsIsle has made it possible for families to play together in as safe of an internet environment as can be provided. I say check your records for all those "wronged" players. That's where you will probably find your culprit. Good luck for I know that has got to be a daunting task. I support what this game does to bring about safe internet game playing for the young and old. You're the BEST as far as I'm concerned.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
Are there more attacks? All of a sudden I couldn't go to new locations, and now can't connect to the game.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
have the ddos attacks resumed? i was playing the game just fine earlier today but now i can log on and load the game but just can't enter it. this is the same problem i was having during the attacks.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Hello. I have an issue logging in to my character. More precisely the game will not do beyond the character selection page. No matter what wizard I select I always get the message. FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER. with the option to click okay or quit. Is this issue DDOS related? And it is not just my account, my brother's does the same thing. Any solution to this issue would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Yep I have to say this is starting to become annoying. At least a week or more of my subscription has been wasted on waiting for this issue to be resolved. :(

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Here we go again. Hey if it's the hackers they should be punished.
Must say love the balloons mount best one ever! Thanks and good luck with the prob.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I was farming morganth and all of a sudden my game crashed and when i tried to log back in i got error 107

Survivor
May 07, 2017
Survivor
Sep 06, 2017
I can't load the game at all. I'm getting Error 109, as well-- not 107. I'm starting to get worried.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
i'm having similar problems. i think the ddos attacks may have resumed :(

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Losing connection when in the game? I know that my internet has been going out today but when I lose connection in the game everything that I have on that requires the internet still works fine. And my light never went out. I used to be able to continue playing the game but now I'm kicked out completely.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Yes, they are happening again. (and it is really getting old)

The attackers self worth, must be at an all time low to keep it up. How sad that they need to continue the attacks for this long.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2015
my game just crashed. I have been playing and today i get the error 107!
I was in a fight and in the middle of it boom off line! I lost my 400 crowns that I purchased for my henchman! Angry!

Danielle Dragontalon
was in Azteca

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
Dear KI
I m ,unable to log in again.

Proffessor Ambrose? Ask Proffessor Dumbledore for help.

I now have to bring up the fact that I am paying a subscription to play Wiz101 - will we be refunded the days that you guys are fixing these problems?

so frustrated, x heavy sigh x

a sincere wiz101 fan

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
I was gaming fine earlier this morning but now I can not log in getting error 107 was able to log in and do pet training but now I can not do anything I hope that there was not another DDOS attack or bad weather and sometime the game got stuck while doing Grumpy Gobbler I was on my death wizard on my main wizard101 whitewitchRobertPaul and I know my other wizard101 will be affected too please people at KI get the issues fixed cause I know u people do not want to loose players from both wizard101 and pirate101 games from a concerned player Elijah DragonTamer

Survivor
Jul 23, 2014