Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you for all your hard work over the past 12-14 hours!

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
it is now 5.36 2 full days of not being able to play surely it does not take 2 days to sort out this problem if you are being attacked back trace the address find the culprits we should get a extension i was 2 days from opening the box on daily awards but i guess by the time i get back on it will just be back to a normal chest

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
I am able to log in but I can't port anywhere. My character is stuck in the hatchery and everyone else can move around through porting except me. Can't go to house or outside. So I guess I will wait or..

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
Just had to say that, I have played the game for years and I know you guys are doing your best to get it going again. Keep up the good work, but I sure do miss playing.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
I wanted to thank the folks at KI for fixing this. Did it suck? Yes! But I'm sure it was much worse for them.

So THANK YOU!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2016
Survivor
Jan 06, 2016
Its completely fixed! I had no problem enter through the character screen as well!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I am sure that Kingsisle will take good care of us once they resolve the issue. It isn't their fault they (we) are being attacked.
Consider the fact that in the last 4 or 5 years, I personally never saw anything like this, the service has always functioned, I think there was one problem a few years back for a few hours.
I look at this and think how many times has my internet service provider not worked or caused me headaches(all the time) So lets take a deep breathe and give them a break and let them fix it? It is their main purpose to keep the game working and while I am waiting, I am cleaning... and cleaning

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
The problem had nothing to do with recent updates. It was caused by DDOS attacks on the game servers. The problem will be resolved. It takes time. Things will be running smooth again soon. The persons doing this are not hackers. Your info is safe. Just calm down and ride it out. Lets hope the persons responsible are discovered and prosecuted. Thank you.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Fallon1127 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
I completely agree were into day 2 and a half of this nonsense and it should be fixed or announcements made! Please tell us on log in or a different thread Kings Isle what the devil is going on here and whats being done to fix this? I not only as a paying customer demand that you fix this problem quickly and efficiently but that you compensate not gift for it, as well as run the Lost Pages Event, B.O.X.E.S Event and double experience birthday bash for an extended period so players can get these events since normal play hasnt been an option.

Fallon ShadowRider
You need to be patient. I'm sure KI is doing all they can to stop the DDOS attacks on their servers. This flooding of servers is nothing new at all. Kids can do this. It's not hackers. It's a pain to fix, but it's very fixable. You all need to show support to W101. Relax and all will be just fine. Don't be fair weather friends of the game. Do something different like actually going outside and doing something. lol

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Shabayaya on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
I've been trying to play for hours. I was training my pet around 3pm when the pet game froze. I had to force quit the game, and I haven't been able to get back on since then, and I'm not the only one. What's been going on? I see a lot of other people have the same problem. I really hope Kingsisle extends the Members double rewards for pet training. That's all I was planning to do today. I even bought pet snack packs just for that reason. I really wish you guys would just tell us what's going on. Is it some kind of attack, virus, worm or something? This is frustrating because of the lack of communication.
Wow! That angry face! You remind me of the person who went down the bad egg chute in the willy wonka movie. She always wanted things now she said. Do you think KI likes the game being down? Try to do something else while it is down. Stop complaining.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a reason why all the monsters and NPC's look like living puppets, show no name, school, ranking, or damage taken when hit??

I'm very confused..

Adam Drakecaster65

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
wow come on what is going on i actully got into the game for like a whole half an hour and now back to not being able to login i thought you had fixed it

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
I'm guessing they started again, back to Error 107.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2016
patience my friend king isle doing their best lets support them

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Fallon1127 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
I completely agree were into day 2 and a half of this nonsense and it should be fixed or announcements made! Please tell us on log in or a different thread Kings Isle what the devil is going on here and whats being done to fix this? I not only as a paying customer demand that you fix this problem quickly and efficiently but that you compensate not gift for it, as well as run the Lost Pages Event, B.O.X.E.S Event and double experience birthday bash for an extended period so players can get these events since normal play hasnt been an option.

Fallon ShadowRider
Your pretty demanding. Your one of " Those " players who think they are entitled. You are delusional in thinking you can demand things from kings isle. They are working harder than you could ever imagine to fix the problems. You need to be patient. It is a " Game " and therefore subject to problems. Your obviously an adult player, but acting like a spoiled child.

Survivor
May 29, 2017
I think it without saying on how much we appreciate all that you do for the games and community. I know we are bummed we cant play our favorite games, but know that you are doing all that you can to restore our game play.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
happy birthday KI, sorry about the attacks on our wonderful game site, hope you can defend against this rotten stuff!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
It's not working again... What is with all of these DDoS attacks??? Seriously, who would want to ruin people's fun?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2017
I was briefly able to get online a few minutes ago, but now I'm having the same issue we all had last night. Is this still happening to anyone else?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2016
I really hope they get this problem fixed! Good luck Kingsisle. I believe in you guys!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2016
Still not able to log in the game Ann server don't no wen it be back!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
#wizard101 I hope you can fix this I believe in yous keep up the good work in all of your games I love them both wizard101 and pirate101 I know you care for us and try your best keep us happy and updated with your games I really appreciate that thank you my wizard101 name is alex soul dreamer I hope you can fix this :) always on your side keep up the good work kind regards alex soul dreamer P.S it would be cool if you added a shadow morganthe to the game and and ambrose thinks we betray him so we verse him and when we win he gives us a new spell and then undead morganthe came in and we kill her proving to headmaster ambrose that we would never betray us and then we become the headmaster and maybe the new spell can be actually merle himself as the spell and its moon and sun and it does a lot of damage thank you for reading I really love your came keep up the good the work Alex Soul Dreamer
the way yous do your work

P.S.S I am the school of

thank you for reading this

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Is anybody else still having the same problem today? I am.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
WIZARD 101 GAME

I try to log in wizard 101 game it say error and I did check everything like you say about internet I did and it nothing to log in it still say error I went to check on my account that is work to log in but the game won't log in it still error I hope they will fix it soon as they can though .....