Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Dworgyn on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
We're back online! We will continue to monitor the issues from earlier, but for now, please log in and enjoy Wizard101.
It's now getting as far as the character selection screen.
Then it fails to connect to the server there.
Whomp. Whomp.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
well, the game must be back down because i still can't log in. i hope this down time doesn't affect my gardens! it's been over twelve hours since they were tended and i hope they are in the same condition they were in when i last tended them. i also hope that KI extends the birthday rewards so we can make up for all this lost time...

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Still can't get online. Server problem is not on my end. Any word on what's going on?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
If I do make it on, which is not much... can't travel anywhere and then disconnected again. Says area is closed and it's my house I'm trying to get to.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
We're back online! We will continue to monitor the issues from earlier, but for now, please log in and enjoy Wizard101.
Your post was over 3 hours ago and I still can't login. I can get as far as the character screen, but when I press play, it stays on the "entering game" screen for a while, then says failed to connect to server.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
EVERYTIME I LOG IN IT SHOWS ME TO CLICK ON ENTER BAR // AND WHEN I CLICKING ON ENTERING BUTTON IT IS SHOWING ME CONNECTION FAILED // I JUST BUY $5.00 CROWNS AND $9.00 MEMBERSHIP PLEASE KINGS ISLE FIX THIS PROBLEM

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
its still not working for me, guess i`m not invited

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
unfortunately I still can not get in now saying "failed to connect to server" what can I do?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
Survivor
Aug 07, 2017
ok it is now 06:30 am est. game will still not start.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2016
I would Love to play But keep getting the message after logging in can not connect to server my Internet is fine my Firewall is Good I have all updates so its at you're end that the problem lies.

Its ok saying all fixed enjoy the game how do you enjoy the game when you cant get on to play

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Ok, I'm really confused now. I logged into account and went to see the newest gift item, and it says congratulations! and it listed all 9 gifts. So I thought wizard 101 had given everyone all their gifts. So when I hit collect, it says you have already claimed your reward. I think my account must be hacked. It still won't allow any gameplay it says you are not connected to server. I think I should report this, but earlier I couldn't get into my account. Will check again. Also, no one knows my password I'm the only one on the computer. Hopefully someone will reply, I haven't seen anymore complaints about not getting online for sometime now.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
I can log into wizard 101 but it won't allow me to enter the game, I have tried everything to get the game started from internet security to firewall protection, to refreshing the browser and clearing the cache and I am still getting a message saying failed to connect to server.
Can someone please help?

Survivor
May 28, 2015
My game will still not let me successfully re-install it, it says there is a problem with the setup.exe file.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
You are NOT back online. I can log in, get to the character screen, select a character and that is all. Will not connect to server.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I still cannot log in. It goes to character select, loads the toon, but won't connect to the server..

help!!!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Still not working! All I get is "failure to connect to server". I have not been able to get on for close to 24 hrs. now.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2016
can log in but when i click play it says failed to connect to server

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
I still can't log in, it has been like almost 24 hours... I don't want to be impatient, but that is not why i paid for member for a month...

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
when I try to enter my chars it says sorry no connection

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
I am in West Europe, still can't connect to the game. Do you guys still have the same problem as I have?

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Nah, were still down.. Hope we can get on soon. Thank you kingsisle for trying your best to get through this !!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Thank You so much Dworgyn and the KI team for staying overnight and working so hard for fixing the game. You guys worked so hard last night!