Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2015
white tigers on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
If KI had a smarts,like other major games I play ,other sites inform there players of issues.
I find this game is failing those players who pay to play,what a disappointment.
The do. They post on both Twitter and Facebook. There have been several posts today about the issues.
They could at least post something on the log in screen, if they are able.

That all being said, having a 12+ hour down time is simply not acceptable.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2015
MikeRainBlade on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Hey i can't load into the game because every time the progress bar starts it sends me to the error message and i just can't log in, i was also wondering if the game was down?
Game has been down all day...for over 12 hours at this point. There is already a huge thread about it.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Guys we get it you all don't have to respond that the game servers our down they know that!

They are being hacked by PigeonPatrol, someone who is messing with KI right now. Please don't get mad at KI because this is not there fault. They have tried changing there VPN but the hacker still got into the servers. Please just be patient and I'm sure the game will be up sometime tomorrow.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
they denied my message of course like really give us something for the inconvenience this really really sucks and if you are for once going to be generous don't give us something silly like a one day mount give is a pack or some crowns idk just dont be rude sorry if i am rude im just very upset

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Guys, please be patient with them. It turns out there was flooding in Austin, Texas today, and they are doing the best they can to get things up and running. It takes time and patience.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
It's letting me open the Wizard101 sign in thing on the actual game, but like it takes so long to load, and sometimes it even lets me onto the game but stops at the home page–"Press any button to continue" or whatever–.
Please send out a new message when it's back online because I give up on trying to sign back on. Thanks! Sha-bye my babes o.–

– Andrea Dust

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
has KI given ANY answer at all to the log on problem? I still cannot log on and it looks from the message boards like nobody else can either. I'm not even getting an error, I'm just getting that "check your firewall or restart your computer" screen

Survivor
Mar 18, 2017
I can't even get that far, every time I pull up launch window it is white for two minutes then it shows doodle doug like i'm not connected to internet. when I log in it just resets.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I understand problems happen, and it's not that I am impatient or irritated. I just wish they would post some sort of update about when it may be fixed...

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
How Long will it take to fix this problem, a little bit or a while

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I'm still having a problem logging in to both Wizards 101 and Pirates 101. I was logged off at 145 PM and can't get back on yet. I sent them an email, and they directed me to the message board. Is this problem being looked into?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2017
im having this same issue in i live in New Mexico dose anyone know if and when this is gonna be fixed

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I too have not been able to log on for several hours. I agree you need some better IT guys. I know a few, want their names? You haven't even provided an idea of what is causing the problem.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
MarissaSoulStalker on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
Yup, it would seem that we don't get to go to the party... I don't see how it takes this long to fix whatever issue is causing everyone to be unable to play...

Survivor
Aug 22, 2017
I really hope with gets fixed. I wanted to get my daily quest done today along with some questing, because I don't have a lot of free time.

Please get this sorted out, Kingsisle!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
They are experiencing technical difficulties currently.

It is unknown as to why and has been happening for at least the past 12 hours.
We all await patiently the resolution. :D

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
KatrineSloth on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Am I the only one who cant log in to Wizard?
No Katrine, I sent in a ticket today and they responded saying everything is down on their end and to have patience.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
The programmers will get it fixed as soon as they can. Just give them time. I believe in you guys!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
The game is valid for some people. It's valid for me now, just my internet is slow on there. But it still works. Maybe try logging in again a few more times, wait while loading, and maybe watch some youtube or something. Be patient. KingSisle works really hard to keep the game working and going for us. They deserve patience. Like they said, they're working to investigate the problem.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.
They should extend the Birthday party because of something like this, it's very unfair. I had left this game in the past and forgot how much I enjoyed it and came back just to find something like this happening. I understand things like this are beyond their control but there has to be something they can do to fix it and at least extend the Birthday party or give us all something for this inconvenience?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
Why aren't we invited to the birthday party I was looking forward to the pet stuff

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
RaspberrySpraypain... on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Still not working xD fix your game please D: maybe give us rewards for the issue and our trouble
yes give us free stuff

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
I just got back still no news well for a little bit I checked what's going on. on Twitter there's was someone d dozed it even so idk how that guy can d dozed the entire game by just one click of a button even so I hope it's fixed even so I just got a new robe from darkmoor and this happens. plus I don't think the programmers are hardly in the game even so its offline how they can survive. Even so at least delete one of the xp that way we can enjoy of playing the game.

Plus I wonder my friends are doing.. waiting for some big news to found the victim. For me I vote wizard 101 to be most wonder games of all time since I debuted at 09 and let it be safe and sound.

Thx
-Kyle Dawnspear

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I am having the same problem . I tried everything on my end before reading the message boards and finding out that EVERYONE else is having the same problem. It looks like it's a problem on their end. Hopefully the "wizards that be" will fix it soon and give us something for our trouble. They should extend the birthday celebration at the very least since we were supposed to receive double rewards. I hope that all of my plants don't die!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
Is it working