Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2013
Well im having this issue as well but im having to be patient about it
But i hope it gets fixed soon!
~Savannah AngleBlossom level 75~

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
I've been getting "Error: Unable to connect to Wizard101" all day, save for a few hours of gameplay. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, I had just redeemed a prepaid membership card ;-;

Survivor
May 09, 2009
It does get annoying when things like this happen but I guess I'll just have to wait to game since they're trying to fix the issue. I guess for now I should just do something else but I'll keep watching this post so I can keep updated. I'm not sure I remember something like this happening before but I'm sure it probably did. Maybe there's some kind of bug or something? I hope they get this fixed before tomorrow

Survivor
Feb 20, 2016
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I wish there had been some sort of notice on the launcher or at least on the home page here about these issues, because at first, I assumed the problem was on my end.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2015
Dworgyn on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
While some players have been able to log on to Wizard101, we are still experiencing some difficulties, and your gameplay will still be impacted. Our investigation is ongoing.

We are working hard to restore normal gameplay as soon as we can, but there is no current estimated time for this to happen. Thank you for your patience.
Will I get extra member time since I can't play now?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Dang, this stinks, I uninstalled thinking I was the issue.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
i was on for a few seconds then it kicked me i been trying to play until my husband gets home please get it fixed :( its no fun with out the game <3

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
i hope they fix this soon i want to get my pirate to lvl 70

Survivor
May 11, 2015

I tried playing this morning at 6:30 am, it was down. Tried again at 11:30 am, I got on for 10 seconds but it kicked me off. And then I tried again and it was down. Finally, at 4:50 I tried, it worked for a few minutes but kicked me off.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2016
gonzohoggy on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN FOR HOURS WHAT'S HAPPENING? FIX IT PLEASE KINGSISLE.
A person is "threatening" to leak and shut down W101, because his friend got banned which means his friend was doing something he wasn't supposed to. This person is an Ignorant child who is mad and is going to get the worst coming to him if he really is doing this, he can face Court, Sued by Kingsisle, or Law enforcement. He clearly isn't thinking with his head.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
All of us cannot log in. The KI staff doing fixing W101 or P101 that what I think.
So, you aren't only one who cant log in. Just all of us!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2017
why does some idiot have to ruin peoples fun. were just here to have fun. just like they are. dont understand why people enjoy hurting others for there enjoyment and i meant that as in the hackers messing with it

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I am having the same issue, I got on when they announced it, but today it has not allowed my to get on at all. My connection is fine as well and I have restarted my laptop multiple times to no anvil.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
ok ok people calm down I know it is not fun to wait but we need to do something different that is not complaining and do some thing to do during waiting time to play the game again.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
If KI had a smarts,like other major games I play ,other sites inform there players of issues.
I find this game is failing those players who pay to play,what a disappointment.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2016
Same happened to me when i got home from school today and i thought a firewall was up but then i saw other youtubers game was down so i was like ok so it's not only me.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2014
Its a shame and pretty much an utter disgust that some people would attempt to say things against anyone that just to provide fun to youth and adults, my entire family enjoys Wizard101 and we do so as a family unit. These attacks or whatever they are just prove my point that some people don't have the since God would give a goose.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2017
So i tried to log in to train a pet of mine to mega for questing, but apparently the servers have been ddosed from what i've heard, so if anything please try to fix this, and im not trying to rush you guys, because clearly you know more than i do. so you guys work at your own rate, but please fix soon. hope everything works out.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2017
Game still isnt working as of now.
Nicholas Shadowstalker 120 necromancer

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
Still not working xD fix your game please D: maybe give us rewards for the issue and our trouble

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I guess we were simply not invited to the Wizard birthday party. It's been over 12 hours. The programmers must be at the party because it shouldn't this long.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2015
KI has noted on Facebook a couple of times today that they are having issues with both games. Error code 107 experienced here. Not able to log in for almost 12 hours. Not really acceptable. I've also sent a report to "support" but that really won't help.

There is no need to reinstall the game or anything else. Right now we're all at the mercy of KI and what I assume is a hack.

(Been playing for almost 7 years and have never seen down time like this.)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2017
kiwilyfe on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I've been getting "Error: Unable to connect to Wizard101" all day, save for a few hours of gameplay. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, I had just redeemed a prepaid membership card ;-;
i also just bought my membership things always happen to me like this they should really give us something for the trouble like thanks for being patient gift like some apps do.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Honestly, game not loading freaked me out sooo bad I swear xD But, maybe give the members an extra of membership since you kinda wasted a day of membership..? >-> Not tryna complain or anything but um.. u know c;