Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to walk safely In the tomb of beguiler (fire)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2017
Hi, I completed the tomb of beguiler (storm) but when I entered the tomb of beguiler (fire) I kept getting in to a battle and whenever I tried to walk to the next goal I always get in to a battle. How do I avoid getting into a battle?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
BradeyM on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I completed the tomb of beguiler (storm) but when I entered the tomb of beguiler (fire) I kept getting in to a battle and whenever I tried to walk to the next goal I always get in to a battle. How do I avoid getting into a battle?
There is no secret way to avoid battles. You just need to walk as closely to the edge as possible, especially in instances like the Tomb of the Beguiler or Sunken City.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2017
I walked as close to the edge but I kept getting into a battle

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Try to look for an opening between enemies, then when you see your chance, sneak past the enemies and move on. It may involve a lot of waiting, but there isn't really any "trick," so you kinda have to deal with it. If you get pulled, then you get pulled, nothing you can really do, just fight the enemies then move on.