Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exalted Ice Deck Setup(Mob and boss, not pvp)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
How should I setup my mob and boss decks. I'm in the middle of KR part 2 and I have abomidable weaver and around 90 damage and 60 universal resist. I am ice. Plz let me know how to setup my deck.Thanks-
Tarlac DeathBlade exalted ice

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Note: I don't have Weaver ,when I get weaver

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Update : I just got weaver

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Hey so my ice is in basically the same place as you are right now. Now I cannot really give you an optimal for a boss deck since each fight is different but a mob deck is easy

So i carry 3 different decks for easy switching

my mob deck is built like this:
2 blizzards
1 frost giant
2 ice blades
3 colossal enchants
1 sharpen
1 item card ice blade
(i am also using an enchanted armament pet which gives another stack able blade but wont change the set up)
ADD 2 mass prisms if fighting ice mobs if not leave out
TCS:
1 ice blade
1 pierce
1 cleanse charm
1 extra pierce OR cleanse(change it based on the mob)
ice, storm, carry an extra pierce
fire, death, balance carry an extra cleanse

The frost giant is the main hit, the blizzards are backups if you need an extra hit or things go wrong(badly timed tower)
The blades give a total of 3 stackable +1 tc if needed, this lets you have some spare if you get hit with sirens, earthquake, levi
I found I could kill most mobs with 3 blades into a frost giant, or if i was fearing a sirens or quake i would hit with 2 blades then hit when I could with a blizzard to finish

For Bosses my strat is kill the minion then stack up and one hit the boss, i have trained feints and elemental blades for this. Feint is pretty obvious why, elemental blade is due fighting storm bosses and minions as Ice's blade is last we can use it to full protect our blades from sirens and levis.
never forget to put in set shields for whatever boss type you are fighting,

Personally i see so many people that carry full decks of spells, there is no point to this for general questing, 3-4 hits are all you need 1 for the minion, 1 for the boss plus 1 or 2 backups. 3 feints, 2 potents enough blades to stack 2 for the minion, then 3-4 for the boss (1 sharpened blade, 1 tc, 1 normal, 1 item card) plus some cards to survive to hit
A lord of winter with 4 blades 2 feints=25k damage for me
pack cleanses and pierces as TCs plus a back up hit (i use Blue Phoenix)