Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Trading Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
I'm sure this has been thought of before, but anyone else think new trading would be nice. I thought of this idea while I was questing with my cousin.

I got a robe that I can't use (It was Fire only)
And I'm a life wizard. I know it's probably been spoken of already, but I think we should be able to trade gear or something.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Yes, especially when you get a drop that is school specific, no auction and doesn't match your school.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I would love to be able to trade items the same way you can trade treasure cards. Selling something in the Bazaar and hoping the person you intend it for buys it before someone else gets it is incredibly risky. I also wish there was a trading option at least for the people in your true friend list, the people you know in real life. I play with my kids and my close friends. I have two accounts so that I can one of each kind of wizard. I would pay for a "universal bank" that can be shared among my parent account and my kids' accounts that I have control over. I would love to share things among them, but the best option would be the trading option among the true friend code list.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I agree, but i think we should only be allowed to trade reagents, jewels and snacks. nothing else. if you could trade gear many people wouldn't have to spend gold for gear or go farming which takes away some of the joy of finally getting the gear after farming for a while.