Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[WANTED TO MIX] Ornery Kookaburra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hello.
I am looking for a Ornery Kookaburra to hatch with. I don't care about the talent pool. I have a fennec fox with proof, defy, fire giver, pain giver, and fairy. I am available 12pm to 6pm US central time on weekdays and 10am to 4pm on weekends. If you're not available at these times we can discuss a different time.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Correction, pet has fire dealer instead of defy

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Cass legendweaver on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Hello.
I am looking for a Ornery Kookaburra to hatch with. I don't care about the talent pool. I have a fennec fox with proof, defy, fire giver, pain giver, and fairy. I am available 12pm to 6pm US central time on weekdays and 10am to 4pm on weekends. If you're not available at these times we can discuss a different time.
I have a Ornery Kookaburra with spell proof, pain giver, fire giver, fire dealer, and heath gift. I'm available tomorrow at any time usually later in the day. Though I check the message boards everyday, just let me know is mine interests you.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
The Lore Keeper on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
I have a Ornery Kookaburra with spell proof, pain giver, fire giver, fire dealer, and heath gift. I'm available tomorrow at any time usually later in the day. Though I check the message boards everyday, just let me know is mine interests you.
Yes, I would like to hatch with that pet. The wizard's name will be Chase DragonWalker . Lets meet in the hatchery (Wraith realm). Does August 24, 4pm work for you?

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Cass legendweaver on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I would like to hatch with that pet. The wizard's name will be Chase DragonWalker . Lets meet in the hatchery (Wraith realm). Does August 24, 4pm work for you?
4 pm eastern time or central time?

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I'll check back in at both 4 pm eastern and 5 pm eastern (which is 4 pm central time) and look for you in wraith.

Though a word of advise, I wouldn't use the message boards for hatch requests especially because of the delay in posting, it makes it difficult to figure out times, places, and realms.

I would suggest you try Wizard101 Central it's a little easier to send messages privately and get answers a bit quicker.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I am in the hatchery

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Glad you got the kookaburra you were after! Happy training! Lemme know if you're looking for any other hybrids.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Glad you got the kookaburra you were after! Happy training! Lemme know if you're looking for any other hybrids.
Thank you!