Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch?/ Missing Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
Hey. I am a level 50 life and I'm missing Sprite Guardian, Regenerate, Triage, Dryad, and Rebirth. I went to Moolinda Woo and she had no quests for me. I looked up the quest names for the spells and none of them were in my "Current Quests". So I was wondering if it was a bug or something. I have ditched my life character because it can not really be used functionally at level 50. And I was also wondering if there was a possible way to obtain the spells?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Yes, it's simple. When you get your first spell quest, the introduction, you must have that spell and do every other spell quest thereafter. The only spell you cannot get is Triage, because that is a spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard. You must be around the beginning of Mirkholm Keep for it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Ktrash2457 on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
Hey. I am a level 50 life and I'm missing Sprite Guardian, Regenerate, Triage, Dryad, and Rebirth. I went to Moolinda Woo and she had no quests for me. I looked up the quest names for the spells and none of them were in my "Current Quests". So I was wondering if it was a bug or something. I have ditched my life character because it can not really be used functionally at level 50. And I was also wondering if there was a possible way to obtain the spells?
The "Sprite Guardian" is a series of side quests that will take you to places like Unicorn Way and Krokotopia.

You'll need to collect Dark Fairy wings (Wings & Things), acetate cloth from Zane in the library (Acetate Cloth), and a green gem from Gordon Fleming in the Royal Hall (A Gem in the Rough). Once you've talked to Gordon, he'll have you fetch a gem for him and that leads to the last quest that grants your Sprite Guardian spell (The Missing Gem).

As soon as you get that spell, other quests will pop up until you're caught up as much as you can be.

Next, if you skipped Grizzleheim, now is the time to finish that world!

You will cut yourself off from all future utility spells and school pets past level 48 if you don't quest through Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. As soon as you do the first quests in Mirkholm Keep, you'll be summoned by Baldur Goldpaws to earn a level 35 spell. As soon as you do the first quests in Wintertusk's Sudriland (and reach level 55), you will be summoned again for another spell. And when you get into early Nordriland and reach level 58, you'll be summoned for your next school pet.

Alia Misthaven