Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage, Old cob, and Mellori

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
So I know probably a bunch of you guys have posted things about life after mirage but what about of the old cob goes back in time and starts to change all the events that have happened in the spiral dating all the way back to when Ambrose Found Bartleby, So yeah like kingsisle could make some kind of world like that. What do you guys think of this?

Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 38
Charles Deathweaver Lvl 120

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
That would be interesting for a 6th BOX added to the 5 BOXES event. What do you wizards think about that Idea?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
pops648 on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
So I know probably a bunch of you guys have posted things about life after mirage but what about of the old cob goes back in time and starts to change all the events that have happened in the spiral dating all the way back to when Ambrose Found Bartleby, So yeah like kingsisle could make some kind of world like that. What do you guys think of this?

Quinn Battlecloud Lvl 38
Charles Deathweaver Lvl 120
I personally just want to go back in time to the Firstworld...

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Patrick Ravenbane on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
That would be interesting for a 6th BOX added to the 5 BOXES event. What do you wizards think about that Idea?
I mean I think it is awesome plus the box could be in some strange new world

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
FusionSun on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I personally just want to go back in time to the Firstworld...
That would be cool. Going back in time to the first world to save all of history and yourself, and possibly even changing history to where lost worlds, such as Dragonspyre and Azteca, are saved (I really like Azteca and the past DS). I think it would also be super cool to go back to the Firstworld where you ally with the titans to save history, and possibly go through time to make corrections like preventing Sylvia from dying so that Malistaire can be an ally? Anyway, I think it would be super cool whether this idea is made into a B.O.X.E.S. event or is made into a world by itself, where we can learn chronomancer magic.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 100

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
pops648 on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I mean I think it is awesome plus the box could be in some strange new world
I think your idea will be interesting and fun to quest. It would tell a good history story of Ambrose and Bartleby and witness the birth of Shadow magic. I always wanted to know about Old Cob's home planet. This idea would make a awesome plot in one of a new world yet to come.