Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add a Grub Guardian discussion forum!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I know GG isn't strictly Wizard101, but they are so intertwined that I think it would make sense.
Thanks!
Marcus

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Ok, I may sound like a complete NOOB but I had never heard of Grub Gaurdian before. Today there are at least three posts about this.

What is Grub Guardian?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I agree that there should be, however, GG doesnt garner a whole lot of posts, so I understand why it doesnt have its own yet.

Area51Alien, Grub Guardian is a game found HERE, which you can play to train pets or play for rewards. The rewards can be anything from gold, to housing items, to elixirs, to crown packs

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Area51Alien on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
Ok, I may sound like a complete NOOB but I had never heard of Grub Gaurdian before. Today there are at least three posts about this.

What is Grub Guardian?

Steven Ghoststalker
Hi Area51Alien,

Grub Guardian is a game made by Kingsisle which can be played on your computer or smart device. This game requires you to use your pets so you'll have to log in to play. You start with your pet who is like the main Guardian of the food bowl, and you start out with some silver coins, you purchase minions which you can upgrade to cover more ground and make them stronger! Also, you have to purchase maps but all the way up to a certain point... However you can replay old maps gaining new loot. You have the option of playing for Pet XP which takes Pet Energy, or play for gold and gear (of which is not very good, just play with energy) You can also purchase Crowns with iTunes money which I've done since I don't own a credit card! Also, there's exclusive pets in the shop that you can't find in-game, but they are VERY pricey...

Alex Spellstaff Level 94 Wizard

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
You know what I would love to see happen...
How about letting us players play Grub Guardian right here on Wizard101.com. That why all the new players no nothing about the game. Most people in general dislike having to go to an outside source to play a game that is already apart of something.

Plus why not show some ads for the GG and update the app to support Apple as its no-longer going to be supported with iOS 11.

BUT to comment on the topic, I think its a great idea to showcase the app in any general form.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
MrValravn on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
You know what I would love to see happen...
How about letting us players play Grub Guardian right here on Wizard101.com. That why all the new players no nothing about the game. Most people in general dislike having to go to an outside source to play a game that is already apart of something.

Plus why not show some ads for the GG and update the app to support Apple as its no-longer going to be supported with iOS 11.

BUT to comment on the topic, I think its a great idea to showcase the app in any general form.
I think it would both get more attention, and so more players, on the app...and also better discussion of it's development. I wonder, though, if they are still developing it or have decided to let it stand as is and are focused on Everclicker.