Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Movement for Changeable Character Hair and Face

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
We need to spread the movement and start talking about Kingsisle implementing an update for changes to the permanent hairstyle and face. This is a change we are capable of bringing to the game if we vocalize our desires to have it finally put in the game. The community has wanted this for a long time and we need to start talking about it.

I would like to formally submit a recommendation for an update that allows characters to change their hairstyles, colors of hair, and faces, from when the character is first created. I believe this is something that the community has been requesting for a long time. Blaze Lifehammer has even created a youtube video in support of this update with positive feedback from the community. A lot of people chose a hairstyle they liked when they created the character, and eventually as they got older, disliked it.

I strongly encourage any of you who feel the same way to create a similar post to this.

Thanks,

J