Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

emailing my username? Dworgyn help!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I recently sent an email to KI support for an issue I am having. they sent back an email saying they could help but would need more information and asked me to send my username to help. I like to keep all my info very secure and I know KI very heavily warns players about sharing this info. what I am asking is if I should send my username? do they really need it? Dworgyn can you please answer this for me?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We will often ask for your username (especially if you have multiple accounts that use the same email address). We will NEVER ask for your password.

Make sure before responding that it is an official KingsIsle email address. We will never email players from gmail.com, yahoo.com, or any other email service other than wizard101.com, kingsisle.com, pirate101.com, etc.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Dworgyn on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
We will often ask for your username (especially if you have multiple accounts that use the same email address). We will NEVER ask for your password.

Make sure before responding that it is an official KingsIsle email address. We will never email players from gmail.com, yahoo.com, or any other email service other than wizard101.com, kingsisle.com, pirate101.com, etc.
Thank You