Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 85 - Death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2013
I'm currently level 85 Death, I'm trying to level up to level 90 ASAP. I currently have Waterworks gear,Hasta, A pet with double damage,my amulet is Barbarians Philsopher's Mark, my athame is Bear's claw of death, my ring is Black Spinel of Battle. I don't know what to do, wait for level 90 and get Hades gear or, I dunno.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
start crafting your gear - it is better for your level if you are not buying packs, until you start farming one shots and Mali, etc. at level 100.
check the stats for Avalon crafted gear. also check out the crafted athames and rings from azteca/zafaria. you can get your stats a bit higher.

farming aquila for the level 90 ring/athame is well worth the effort, too (once you are at level).

good luck

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Believe me, the same question(s) are asked every-single-day on these boards. Check out the W101 official fan sites for gear tips. Many of them have a list of gear for pertinent levels, whether it's purchased, crafted, farmed, or bought in packs. Only you can decide what gear is best for your wizard.