Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question about monstrology house guests

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have recently started making a few house guests and was wondering the following:

1. Are all house guests classified as decoration?
2. Are they all tradeable?
3. Can they all be sold at the bazaar or are they no auction?

Hopefully this is not trade secret!

@Dworgyn, thanks for any info you can give!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
I have recently started making a few house guests and was wondering the following:

1. Are all house guests classified as decoration?
2. Are they all tradeable?
3. Can they all be sold at the bazaar or are they no auction?

Hopefully this is not trade secret!

@Dworgyn, thanks for any info you can give!
If Dworgyn doesn't see this before Monday:
1. They're decoration, just like the house guests you get from packs.
2. Yes.
3. Non-auction.
I, too, am enjoying this function of Monstrology!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
If Dworgyn doesn't see this before Monday:
1. They're decoration, just like the house guests you get from packs.
2. Yes.
3. Non-auction.
I, too, am enjoying this function of Monstrology!
No offense, but I have been able to sell the one I have so far at the bazaar, which makes them auctionable. Thanks for trying to help, but I would really like to see if there is anything official on this.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
No offense, but I have been able to sell the one I have so far at the bazaar, which makes them auctionable. Thanks for trying to help, but I would really like to see if there is anything official on this.
Why should I be offended? I thought all house guests were the same, so now I know. Hope you get an official answer.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
The worst thing is that they are part of the "Pets & Mounts section" of a house. (imo they should be in the decorations section, or have their own section of housing items). I tried trading one over to another character and apparently it takes out all of your energy.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
KaylaIronCaller on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
The worst thing is that they are part of the "Pets & Mounts section" of a house. (imo they should be in the decorations section, or have their own section of housing items). I tried trading one over to another character and apparently it takes out all of your energy.
Was this recent? I did see an update saying they fixed that. I think they count with pets because they are animated, however fish do not, so who knows!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Was this recent? I did see an update saying they fixed that. I think they count with pets because they are animated, however fish do not, so who knows!
I'm not so sure if they patched it or not, but last time I did it, it took out all of my energy. Hopefully it IS fixed.