Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One-Shot, Housing Gauntlet Recall broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2014
I decide to help out some people when it comes to rattle bones exalted duel, as any player you would end up dying, no big deal right? Just simply recall, and rejoin your buddies and continue your battle. This is not happening for me. I die, I recall, and I am being sent to a completely different room, where rattle bones and the fairy queen are just standing there, waiting for only me to fight them, as for my friends back there in the current battle, and waiting for my return, and yet I am still being sent to a completely different room, I flee come back, rinse and repeat. No luck. I am standing here by myself with a completely new rattle bones as my friends are quickly struggling fighting a completely different rattle bones. I continue to flee, recall, flee, recall and am still being sent to a completely different one, I tell my friends about it and they are just as confused as I am. And as they would typically say, "Just recall back into the dungeon " I am not able to do so. Now Im over here in a completely different duel embarrassed that I had let my team mates down like that. And no way to tell them how I am being sent to a different duel every time I attempt to recall. I am playing with a friend in the same state. And turns out they are being sent to the same server I am in, while my two other team mates are trying to 2v4 rattle bones in a completely different server is what it feels like to me. What is up with this? This is disappointing to know that this can literally be a one shot dungeon, where no even dungeon recall can save you. Can I get an explanation to as why this is occurring? This was not the first time this has happened either. Same situation happen to a house gauntlet. Is it my connection, server issues?, bug?, glitch? hopefully there will be an explanation and clarification on what is happening. Thanks

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
We had this happen in Darkmoor when it first released, seems to happen when a realm is full. My advice is to be sure to change to a quiet realm before you do any long dungeons with friends. I never thought about this carrying over to one-shot dungeons, that really stinks, let us hope they can do something about it!