Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A message for my dear goddess Falmea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2016
Dear Falmea, I need your help. I'm trying to get the "Senator's Radiant Laurel" from Aquila, but I never get it!
I'VE DIED FOR THIS THING, MULTIPLE TIMES! HOW DO I GET IT!? Do you have any advice? I'm trapped chasing it. Please help and give me advice for freeing myself from this cage that is my need for this hat. -Madeline

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
There really is no method in getting a specific type of gear besides doing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

*60 years later*

...and over AND over again.

My advice is to grab a couple of friends and run through Aquila a few times together until you can get it

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 38+
Mindy Rainflower 2+

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
There is no secret way of quickly obtaining a drop from a Boss. You just have to keep farming until you receive the piece of gear that you want.

Also, this item has been reported to drop from fishing chests in the Garden of Hesperides, so you can try fishing for it.

Sidenote: Make sure you are using a Fire Wizard to farm Mount Olympus, otherwise you will not receive the fire laurel.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2016
Survivor
May 24, 2016
Gavvy StarDust on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
There is no secret way of quickly obtaining a drop from a Boss. You just have to keep farming until you receive the piece of gear that you want.

Also, this item has been reported to drop from fishing chests in the Garden of Hesperides, so you can try fishing for it.

Sidenote: Make sure you are using a Fire Wizard to farm Mount Olympus, otherwise you will not receive the fire laurel.
you can get every piece of the senator gear to drop on a single wizard. to get the zeus fire gear, you gotta be fire.

i was on my max death helping with the dungeon when apollo gave me the senator ice hat

Valdus NightWraith -lvl 120 necromancer

Quinn SoulHorn -lvl 60 life