Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

powerlink card quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Hello people. I was very confused about how to get, THE RUNDOWN quest for powerlink. I have done 99% of all the quests in wintertusk and I am on Nastrond.Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I have already tryed tracing the quests back to the original wintertusk quest and i do not have that either.PS. I have cleared out all the other main and side quests.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Did you get both your Link and your Fuel spells? The Fuel spell you should have earned around level 35 and opening up Mirkholm Keep. Both are pre-requisites for Power Link, so if one of them is missing from your spell deck then that could be what is holding you up.

Did you go to Baldur Goldpaws near the Bazaar in Olde Towne to see if he has anything for you? I think Baldur is the one who will summon you and send you to Erik. Erik himself won't call for you. So go check if Baldur has the above his head. (If you didn't have Fuel yet, Erik will send you out to do that one, first. But then you'll get the Power Link quest immediately afterwards.)

In Sudriland, you have to have opened up the passageway before you can get the Runedown quest. I'm assuming you did, since you say you're at Nastrond.

Hope that helps,

Alia Misthaven, 120
Rowan Ashcloud, 120