Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goat Horns

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Everyone from Polaris has these really cool Goat Horns and they get it in a lot of dungeons from Polaris. I have NO idea how to get them. I looked it up, and went to some dungeons that drop them. I have been farming for these horns for about a week now and I have no idea why I still haven't gotten them. I am getting to be very impacient and very sad in the fact that I can never get these horns. Any idea on how to get them quicker? Or an easy boss to farm them from? I have been looking tirelessly for these, and I think I really deserve a break but I will not stop. I need help getting these horns. Any advice?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Pouffy23 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Everyone from Polaris has these really cool Goat Horns and they get it in a lot of dungeons from Polaris. I have NO idea how to get them. I looked it up, and went to some dungeons that drop them. I have been farming for these horns for about a week now and I have no idea why I still haven't gotten them. I am getting to be very impacient and very sad in the fact that I can never get these horns. Any idea on how to get them quicker? Or an easy boss to farm them from? I have been looking tirelessly for these, and I think I really deserve a break but I will not stop. I need help getting these horns. Any advice?
During the Birthday celebrations one of my wizards received these horns as a crown shop prize from the Dailey Assignments. You might wait for that ( it's totally random, though ). I received a second set from Snowbeard in Polaris as a drop. As I'm max level now, he's an easy boss for me to farm.
But all drops are random.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2017
Oh hello! if you're farming any kind of goat horns/ice horns, try a boss named "Inspector Clooso". I have farmed him for the exact same thing and after about 10 runs I got 2 goat horns, and 1 ice horns! This boss isn't just easy to get the horns you want from but is also the first boss in Polaris, which makes it really easy to get from! I hope this helps! Duncan IceCaster (max death wizard) Duncan LifeBringer (level 31 life wizard)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2017
I hope this helps! Farm Inspector Clooso, not only the first boss of polaris but really high chance of dropping them!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2017
Pouffy23 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Hello!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
There is no secret way of obtaining a specific drop; you just have to farm until the Creature drops it.

I would suggest farming a Creature that your school can boost on and is easily accessible and defeatable. For example, Baba Yaga isn't an ideal farming location due to her cheats and the time required to kill her. You also don't want to pick a boss that is at the end of a dungeon.

You can look at the list of bosses here:

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
i do understand your troubles im not even zafaria yet and i want them really bad but there are a lot of and i mean a lot bosses that drop them and you can also get them out of a pack and that may increase the chances because crown items that drop from a boss do have a lower chance to drop so i found the page with the info on the goat horns http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:The_Goat_Horns#axzz4pCA2E7Tl

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
The dungeon called "Jeweled Slopes" I personally think is a great area to farm for the Goat Horns/Ice Horns since you can easily finish it in under 15 minutes with 2 people. The bosses are the following in order:

• Colonel Orlov
  • Marshall Gill
  • Warlord Minak

• Colonel is with 17,860 health. His minion is with 3,200 health. This boss drops both the Ice Horns and Goat Horns

Marshall Gill is with 15,700 health along with the same minion Orlov has. Gill drops only the Ice Horns.

Warlord Minak is a boss and he has 14,600 health. His minion is an Borealis Golem with 4,900 health. I recommend bringing some wand hits since his minion uses Tower Shield.
    Minak Drops both the Ice Horns and Goat horns.

There is no real 'strategy' for this dungeon, just blade up and hit.

Hope this helps!

(This is copy-pasted from my post, another person asked the same question lol)