Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck on getting potent trap tc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
this is day 2 of farming potent trap tc and i need it to complete the crafting quest anyone have any ideas where i can get them easily im a level 120 storm

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Zachary Stormwrait... on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
this is day 2 of farming potent trap tc and i need it to complete the crafting quest anyone have any ideas where i can get them easily im a level 120 storm
I'm farming Gladiator for Amber at the moment, and I'm getting Potent Trap treasure cards quite often from him.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I had the best luck with Cronus and the Gladiator. Cronus is way easier and, at your level, you can probably solo him. You can repeat him instantly, too. Just go outside and come back in right away.

Cronus is located just inside Tartarus, go up the ramp to the left instead of down to the main area.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
I feel your pain. It took me a while to get them myself. I finally got mine farming the last dungeon in Azteca since most of the bosses can drop the trap. Good luck.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
level 92 storm ith same problem of potent . . . gladiator? is the the Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus???

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
cardorarla on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
level 92 storm ith same problem of potent . . . gladiator? is the the Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus???
Yes, that is the exact one.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Yes, gladiator, but honestly they seem to be pretty common tournament rewards, you do not even need to win!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
cardorarla on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Yes, we mean Gladiator Dimachaerus. Anyone level 30 or higher can find him hidden in Olympus, but he's very challenging to solo. Having at least one other person with you will make a huge difference.

For your level (above 90), Cronus is another option. He's in Tartarus, hiding in a cave you can get to by taking the ramp that goes up to your left just inside the entrance to the dungeon.

Both of these bosses are easy to repeat and do drop the Potent Trap TC.

Alia Misthaven