Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Solo is too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2017
I don't want to sound whiny at all, but the beginning solo boss battles seem a bit too difficult. For me, I did the Avalon solo boss battle in one try, and it was so easy. But, the khrysalis battle seems awfully unfair.

Any tips for a pyromancer? I don't want to use a henchmen since I'm saving up crowns for other more important things.

- Heather Rose Lvl 90

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
I typically stock up on shield treasure cards, also having a life mastery amulet is very helpful too.

Survivor
May 29, 2016
Hi Heather! Do you have waterworks or tartarus gear equipped when you're fighting these solo bosses!? If not I'd love to help you farm for the best gear! The beginning of Khrysalis is hard when you're using bazaar bought gear because the stats overall aren't that good. If you need help farming just let me know and we can arrange a metting time in game etc.

Have a good day!

Miguel 120
Alejandro DarkDreamer 120

Survivor
May 06, 2017
theslaya69 on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Hi Heather! Do you have waterworks or tartarus gear equipped when you're fighting these solo bosses!? If not I'd love to help you farm for the best gear! The beginning of Khrysalis is hard when you're using bazaar bought gear because the stats overall aren't that good. If you need help farming just let me know and we can arrange a metting time in game etc.

Have a good day!

Miguel 120
Alejandro DarkDreamer 120
Hi, I'm currently in the second part of khrysalis already, haha. I just used a henchman for the battle. And I did have Waterworks gear :) I'm now Level 100 and in the sardonyx. Thank you for the offer to help me though! ♡

Survivor
May 29, 2016
partyfavor on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently in the second part of khrysalis already, haha. I just used a henchman for the battle. And I did have Waterworks gear :) I'm now Level 100 and in the sardonyx. Thank you for the offer to help me though! ♡
Oh perfect! Hope you have a fun time!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I am level 91 .

That first boss solo I couldnt beat. I used full WW gear for damage, resist pet, blade of felled titan and alpha omega ring. I had to retry 3 times until I finally switched my strategy. I went to the bazaar and got my storm resist up to 80 and ice around 60. I just went full out tank, spammed shields, mass prism, storm lords. repeat.

Those storm spiders are crazy. They did 1400 damage to me with a crit leviathen. storm blade, trap, bubble, amplify, and I had a +30 of a feint. Just go full out tank and spam some meteors :)