Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gherruld Drops

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I've been farming Gherruld in Elephant Graveyard, on two different characters, at least 10 battles a day, for almost a week. I'm trying to get the Quick Stepping Boots to complete my life's elegant gear set. According to multiple sources, Gherruld is one of two NPCs that drop these, the other being Starburst Spider in Mirror Lake. And yet, no boots.

Can anyone confirm that Gherruld does still drop the Quick Stepping Boots? Have you gotten them recently-say in the past few months? Or am I going to have to run Mirror Lake over and over and over again, which for me is the equivalent of driving a nail into my eye socket?

Sorry for being so...descriptive; this is just pretty frustrating.

Donkey Shins (my butchering of that Wayne Newton song).

Erin Everything Ends With Weaver, max ice, max death, max headache

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Snee432 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I've been farming Gherruld in Elephant Graveyard, on two different characters, at least 10 battles a day, for almost a week. I'm trying to get the Quick Stepping Boots to complete my life's elegant gear set. According to multiple sources, Gherruld is one of two NPCs that drop these, the other being Starburst Spider in Mirror Lake. And yet, no boots.

Can anyone confirm that Gherruld does still drop the Quick Stepping Boots? Have you gotten them recently-say in the past few months? Or am I going to have to run Mirror Lake over and over and over again, which for me is the equivalent of driving a nail into my eye socket?

Sorry for being so...descriptive; this is just pretty frustrating.

Donkey Shins (my butchering of that Wayne Newton song).

Erin Everything Ends With Weaver, max ice, max death, max headache
According to Wiki he does.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Quick_Stepping_Boots#axzz4onbCKNiN