Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rude people PVP? Not supposed to summon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2017
I haven't been playing wizard101 very long, I used to play it when I was really young. I did my first ever ranked PVP match today, I'm a total noob and had no idea what I was doing. I won and two different people started attacking me, calling me "trash" because I "summoned to win". Is it really that bad to summon? Are you not supposed to? I'm really confused and also disappointed someone could act so childish because they lost. Help?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Don't sweat it at all. You can summon minions till your hearts content. Sadly, funky little attitudes are a part of PVP. But if you're being called trash and you won, you're probably doing the right thing. You also know by the smell of sodium in the air.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SourLemonade on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
I haven't been playing wizard101 very long, I used to play it when I was really young. I did my first ever ranked PVP match today, I'm a total noob and had no idea what I was doing. I won and two different people started attacking me, calling me "trash" because I "summoned to win". Is it really that bad to summon? Are you not supposed to? I'm really confused and also disappointed someone could act so childish because they lost. Help?
Sadly, if you are going to PVP you need a pretty thick skin, a lot of kid's idea of having fun is to trash talk people. You did nothing wrong.

What I do is turn off chat bubbles (in options) and close the chat box, sad the innocent need to take these extra steps, I would really just like to see all spectators muted, I see no reason for them to talk and with group chats now they can all join that and have at it!

Don't let this discourage you, there are still many good people left in PVP!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Sadly, if you are going to PVP you need a pretty thick skin, a lot of kid's idea of having fun is to trash talk people. You did nothing wrong.

What I do is turn off chat bubbles (in options) and close the chat box, sad the innocent need to take these extra steps, I would really just like to see all spectators muted, I see no reason for them to talk and with group chats now they can all join that and have at it!

Don't let this discourage you, there are still many good people left in PVP!
Jasmine, come on. You know all those people that act that way are not just kids. That's the really sad part.