Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Make Mounts Hard or Impossible to Delete

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have not yet deleted a permanent mount, but, I always am a little afraid it will happen some day.

I'm not sure why there would be a trash can next to a permanent mount. Those are expensive and can also be very rare and only available after buying many many many many many many packs.

So please make it easy to lock or prevent the mount from being deleted. Maybe it can be an option in the options panel, but I would love to be able to prevent myself from accidentally clicking delete on a mount in the backpack.

(And yeah that can happen, especially if someone is differently abled and has trouble negotiating the mouse at times.)

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Do you have item lock enabled in options? If you do, you should be able to lock any items you don't want to accidentally delete.

Survivor
May 31, 2015
There is already a feature for precisely this, see above. Check out your settings and you should be good to go.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Item lock was by far one of the BEST updates ever!

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Vanessa Mythdust on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Do you have item lock enabled in options? If you do, you should be able to lock any items you don't want to accidentally delete.
The item lock also prevents you from selling locked items as well. I use it on mounts and gear I don't want to accidentally get rid of, but like Vanessa said just make sure you have it enabled in your game options.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks guys.

I have not found that option yet, no.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
SparkleTude on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Thanks guys.

I have not found that option yet, no.
This thread may be able to help: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-lock-your-items-feature-8ad6a4163fccffef013fce4c7bf02d34

Look for "Backpack Item Lock" under the gameplay tab. :)