Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gravulum Lodestone Daily Assignment Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Hey everyone. I had an idea the other day and figured I'd share it with you. I don't have the best memory, so it's difficult for me to remember the daily assignments I get from the Gravulum Lodestone. My idea is that, once you get the daily assignment, it gets added to your quest book. I think it would be great for people who, like myself, have a bad memory. I know for me it's super frustrating when I can't remember the assignment and I have to go back a few times for it to stick. But if it gets added to the quest book, then there will be less running back and forth. Let me know what you think.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I like that idea, it would be useful if you forget and could also give that satisfying feeling of completing a quest and getting it out of your quest log. It could be right next to the "find a nearby quest" box, and shows all the information, like area that needs to be visited/mob that needs to be defeated, time remaining, etc. I'd like to see something like that, nice suggestion.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
it tells you in chat in big bold green letters.........

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
camahawk on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
it tells you in chat in big bold green letters.........
Not so useful when it get's bumped up a bazillion times too the point where you can't see it by Wizards chatting!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Like Camahawk indicated, it saves the objective in your chat log. After you visit the Lodestone, consult your chat log for a reminder of the enemy that needs to be defeated.