Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
Hey on my level 56 life account he has none of his spell quest. I don't know how to get them and I don't want to delete him. Any ideas for how to get the quests?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
First, look in your spellbook for any quests that have two gold stars at the top. Those will be your main quests.

Second, if your main quest definitely isn't showing for Dragonspyre, I'd suggest traveling to wherever you do have a starred main quest and completing it. It could be that is your main quest and you just don't realize it (one of the quests from Dragonspyre send you back down to lower worlds for obsidian chests).

Third, you could try going to Dragonspyre and clicking on "Quest Finder" in your spell book. Any old quests that you didn't pick up before will show up and you can go do it to see if that's what you're missing.

Finally, if none of those things work to get you on track, you can open a ticket with KingsIsle support and get their help. Click on the "Help?" button in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Go to the last world you remember questing in and use the quest finder (turn it on in options)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
TKayss04 on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey on my level 56 life account he has none of his spell quest. I don't know how to get them and I don't want to delete him. Any ideas for how to get the quests?
First, this is the wrong forum for this post. @Dworgyn, can you move it please.

What was the last spell you received? Knowing that will help the rest of us help you find what you need to do.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
@Freshta and Jasmine3429, please go back and look at what OP is asking for. OP is missing some "Spell" quests not main quests.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
TKayss04 on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
Apologies for my original post, I didn't realize it was your school spell quests that you couldn't find. I'm guessing the reason you're having trouble with school spells is because you skipped 'side quests.' Often what seems to be a side quest will turn out to be important.

Go through your spell book and figure out which spell was the last one you earned, then see what comes next according to the list below.

Life School Spells
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz4oKtsfyQk

Then go through your quest log and find the side quest that you failed to complete. Get it done. If you're behind more than a couple of spells, your professor will probably give you the next quest as soon as you finish the one you left hanging.

Also ... if you didn't do Grizzleheim & Wintertusk, be sure that you do them now. Otherwise you will miss out on five spells (one spell at level 35, 55, 72, & two spells at level 75) plus all your pets past level 48.

Alia Misthaven