Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2% has ended my goal for greatness

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
I am a completionist.... I want to play a game, get all the unlockables, achievements, trophies, have max stats as i possibly can, and Wizard101 is no difference.....i've done every quest up to polaris, own 70% of all badges, gotten to 100% critical block, 100% stun 100% pip chance, made it to 50% ice accuracy.... (could do more now) i broke 9000 health, 146% outgoing healing (max is 183% 198%(for life)) 100+ ice damage 80% critical, 12% shadow...... i've done serious work..... but one thing is stopping me....resistance, Ice's main priority... i own the robe, boots and hat of lvl 110 Jade (120 doesnt exist yet) Heart Steel, Rat's necklace, elissa's Chill Band..... i'm at 76% in universal outgoing... a spell proof, defy pet will bring me to 91% if i got the pet at it's maximum.... i'll be at 98%...... and i know once KI updates the packs with jade, i'll be able to fix those 2%......... but where do i get them now? 98% and no wands, decks, gives resist.... and no i have no reason to do this, besides to say i do, i dont even plan to do rank pvp with it.... it's a cheaters way out.... take note... 99% resist.... if someone did 600,000+ damage.... no pierce what so ever.... that 1% gap... is 6000 damage

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
camahawk on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I am a completionist.... I want to play a game, get all the unlockables, achievements, trophies, have max stats as i possibly can, and Wizard101 is no difference.....i've done every quest up to polaris, own 70% of all badges, gotten to 100% critical block, 100% stun 100% pip chance, made it to 50% ice accuracy.... (could do more now) i broke 9000 health, 146% outgoing healing (max is 183% 198%(for life)) 100+ ice damage 80% critical, 12% shadow...... i've done serious work..... but one thing is stopping me....resistance, Ice's main priority... i own the robe, boots and hat of lvl 110 Jade (120 doesnt exist yet) Heart Steel, Rat's necklace, elissa's Chill Band..... i'm at 76% in universal outgoing... a spell proof, defy pet will bring me to 91% if i got the pet at it's maximum.... i'll be at 98%...... and i know once KI updates the packs with jade, i'll be able to fix those 2%......... but where do i get them now? 98% and no wands, decks, gives resist.... and no i have no reason to do this, besides to say i do, i dont even plan to do rank pvp with it.... it's a cheaters way out.... take note... 99% resist.... if someone did 600,000+ damage.... no pierce what so ever.... that 1% gap... is 6000 damage
I just wanted to say that KI seems to have capped us on resist and pierce, considering that there are no 7% and 8% pierce Jewels. Also the only difference between the level 100 and level 110 Jade gear is a small amount of health, so I don't think that the level 120 version will add any more resist...

I remember in the Spring 2015 Jewel Update, the Tanglewood Terror gauntlet dropped a level 100 wand that I think had around 6% universal resist on it, allowing people to reach 100% universal resist and go a little higher too. When players discovered this, KI immediately removed the resist from the wand and replaced it with another statistic.

I doubt that Kingsisle will allow us to reach 100% universal resist anytime soon in Live.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
You need to add getting all the loremaster spells to your list

~Natalie lvl 84
~Natalie lvl 36

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Community Leader
99% is the max. KI has had multiple opportunities to update jade gear to give the extra resist necessary to get 100% universal resistance. They have not given it the necessary resistance, and this is done for a reason. They have no intention to give people universal immunity, since it is too effective for team questing purposes. Right now, there is only one wand in game that gives 1% universal resist, called Katana of Takanobu's wrath. That will bring your current 98 up to 99.

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
exp613 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Katana_of_Takanobu's_Wrath#axzz4o3Z1kMjT

though I swear I read about one that had 2 or 3% from a Ultra Duel I believe.
if it still exist, i'll go farm it, be at 99%