Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a interesting idea for a new crown item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2015
i think they should add elixir's to where you want to change your main school for a differnt school for example im a 27 life wizard and i actually regret going to that school but then i saw the balance tree and wish i was'int a life but a balance heres the kicker tho you get your main training schools spells free and your last main now cost training points for that schools spells you changed so it will help people that regret a class they started out as let me know what you think guys thanks btw forgot you have differnt elixirs for differnt schools and it cost 30000 crowns so its fair and not to pricey

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
vtdragonbeard23755 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
i think they should add elixir's to where you want to change your main school for a differnt school for example im a 27 life wizard and i actually regret going to that school but then i saw the balance tree and wish i was'int a life but a balance heres the kicker tho you get your main training schools spells free and your last main now cost training points for that schools spells you changed so it will help people that regret a class they started out as let me know what you think guys thanks btw forgot you have differnt elixirs for differnt schools and it cost 30000 crowns so its fair and not to pricey
I'm going to be 110% honest, this is not a good idea. NOT saying your idea is bad, just thinking that it would be bad if they implemented this. Because the game only lets you create your wizard a certain type at the beginning, you're not really supposed to change this. Besides, you can just use your training points for different schools, and with a mastery you're basically having two schools like it's nothing.
If KI does for some reason implement this, it would be priced around 75,000 - 100,000 crowns, because that is just a school change for about 40 dollars, not really worth it.

~Ian NightHunter, Level 78

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
i think the crowns cost should depend on the level
other than that it is good

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sounds kind of complicated from a programming perspective as they would have to reverse all the spells you already changed, add the ones you would have gotten thus far on the other school (and not having done the 2nd school spell quests), etc

Sorry just seems to me KI resources are better used elsewhere, we do have 6 wizard slots so another school is not really an issue and if you already maxed one you can just use the level 50 elixir

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would rather just have a 7th Wizard slot. You could even make it a potion to buy in the crown shop.