Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost main Quest in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
please help i lost my main quest in dragonspyre i dont remeber which one it was because i took a break from this character if anybody could help it would be greatly appreaciated and please fix this bug <3

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Samuel Storm on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
please help i lost my main quest in dragonspyre i dont remeber which one it was because i took a break from this character if anybody could help it would be greatly appreaciated and please fix this bug <3
Have you tried to reinstall the Wizzy? I think this could fix the problem. Or if is it doesn't works, just ask Wizzy101 Support. They can help your bug or glitches (or something).

Hope to see you guys in a spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Well we can't really help you if you don't tell us anything about the quests. Look through your quest log and search through the diallouge of your quests until you remember something or find something familiar. You can also search online to see if any of your quests are in the main storyline.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
There's a Dragonspyre Quest Tree, check if your quest matches the list of the main storyline quests! :) Just look for it online