Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
Im pretty sure everyone has wanted this at some point and it would make crafting much easier for EVERYONE. Reagent trade. Another thing is potent treasure cards becoming tradable and/or actionable. More transmutes being added would also improve crafting struggles, such as steel and brass transmutes ( or a potent tc transmute ) All these things would save players from farming endlessly and sitting in the bazaar like statues eaiting for stuff to be sold.

(And save me from typing paragraphs talking about ways to improve a game about wizards and dragons)

But really, these additions would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
i agree.
but reagents are not the only thing. i think snacks should also be tradeable. maybe gold and other items as well.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Chase Skullsword on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Im pretty sure everyone has wanted this at some point and it would make crafting much easier for EVERYONE. Reagent trade. Another thing is potent treasure cards becoming tradable and/or actionable. More transmutes being added would also improve crafting struggles, such as steel and brass transmutes ( or a potent tc transmute ) All these things would save players from farming endlessly and sitting in the bazaar like statues eaiting for stuff to be sold.

(And save me from typing paragraphs talking about ways to improve a game about wizards and dragons)

But really, these additions would be greatly appreciated.
I think that if a reagent can be sold in the Bazaar, then it should be allowed to be traded to someone else. I also agree that Potent Trap treasure cards should be allowed to be tradeable.