Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass myth trap- Bewilder?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2013
In the latest update notes it says "mass myth trap is now known as bewilder". My question what is this spell, is it a Mob spell, Gear spell, or Treasure card. Finally where can I get it, if it is obtainable by players.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
RedDragon877 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
In the latest update notes it says "mass myth trap is now known as bewilder". My question what is this spell, is it a Mob spell, Gear spell, or Treasure card. Finally where can I get it, if it is obtainable by players.
I agree, as I was wondering the same thing.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I would like to know as well - I haven't seen a myth trap that hits all enemies (sounds like this is what is being referred to?).

Have yet to come across any gear, pet, etc., with this spell? didn't know it existed.
any info would be great

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
just looked into it some more, the mass myth trap is a card given by the new Owl Protege pet from the Professor's Pack. when the pet first came out, there wasn't much info about it on wiki yet, so had no idea it gave this spell.

I have one, think it's time to train it up

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
It's a spell available on the enigmatic ghulture: A hybrid of the death and myth lvl 118 pets.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
RedDragon877 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
I believe they mean Prism. It's from the Ponycorn in Avalon

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Actually, I retract my last comment. Although, I'd never given it a second thought, because I thought that's what it was talking about! (Though that wouldn't really make sense as they are all named Mass (School) Prism and to change just the Myth one? So I don't know. Does it mean the Tri-trap? However, the name would suggest it is similar to Windstrom.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I thought maybe it was new card on a piece of gear, but after searching I could not find one, be nice to have an answer to this? Perhaps it is a yet unreleased spell, who knows.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I spoke to soon - I can't find this 'Bewilder' anywhere.........