Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Customization

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I've used the same character for seven years now, and When I made the character, i used the appearance randomizer because I didn't care. My character currently looks like a ginger redneck and it's weird too look at when i get a new helmet I've yet to stitch. I feel like we should be able to remake our character's appearance if you've had the character for (time determined by developers), or make it so you have to pay 1,000 crowns or some amount of crowns to do it.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
I like this idea quite a lot actually but like with the hair you can get from the Crown Shop, you should be able to buy new faces as well.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Dakota FoeSpear on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
I've used the same character for seven years now, and When I made the character, i used the appearance randomizer because I didn't care. My character currently looks like a ginger redneck and it's weird too look at when i get a new helmet I've yet to stitch. I feel like we should be able to remake our character's appearance if you've had the character for (time determined by developers), or make it so you have to pay 1,000 crowns or some amount of crowns to do it.
Same. Look at my Makeover Shop Suggestion. its suggestions about Character Features in the Game (But At the Cost of at Least 50k Gold or more Not Crowns)

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Dakota FoeSpear on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
If you'd like to see My idea, here's the Link. https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/makeover-shop-8ad6a4255d35dd3f015d6d74c2cd5796?page=1

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
I would like to see more hairstyles if possible in the crown shop longer curly hairstyles like the one the selena gomez cpu was given just longer lengths in general all the current styles are short maybe some waist lenght hair could be added.