Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop Rates Throughout The Spiral/Darkmoor/Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
As I have to date ran over 34+ runs of darkmoor and only received the robe and a ring. I find this a bit unfair to players who want the gear and stick around for it. I would think we should make chances higher on all drops in spiral by 1.23%-2.16% to give all players of variety rank a fair chance at better gear rather than use those overpriced starter bundle gear sets. I love the game dont get me wrong but making a new person to the game think those outfits are worth it isnt nice it should be 500-3500 crowns instead. As for higher and later on drops such as beloved Darkmoor Gear I believe Azteca-Mirage Should be increased by much more seeing as if the player made it to that far into the game usually they will finish at some point in time and should be rewarded and not just given the sameold same old Give your thoughts on the subject if you want! Have Fun Discussing The Topic!!
-Austin Moon Life 120

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Austin Moon 120 Li... on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
As I have to date ran over 34+ runs of darkmoor and only received the robe and a ring. I find this a bit unfair to players who want the gear and stick around for it. I would think we should make chances higher on all drops in spiral by 1.23%-2.16% to give all players of variety rank a fair chance at better gear rather than use those overpriced starter bundle gear sets. I love the game dont get me wrong but making a new person to the game think those outfits are worth it isnt nice it should be 500-3500 crowns instead. As for higher and later on drops such as beloved Darkmoor Gear I believe Azteca-Mirage Should be increased by much more seeing as if the player made it to that far into the game usually they will finish at some point in time and should be rewarded and not just given the sameold same old Give your thoughts on the subject if you want! Have Fun Discussing The Topic!!
-Austin Moon Life 120
You may not have to farm Darkmoor much longer, as KI confirmed Polaris and Mirage crafted gear is coming in the Fall Update.