Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Mounts: I think that there should be a mount in the game that is a motorcycle with a sidecar. The wizard would be in the driver seat, and because there hasn't been a pet in a mount I thought the wizard's pet could go in the sidecar. I feel like a lot of people would enjoy this. The first ever mount that holds a pet! The jump of this motorcycle would jump up then land on the back wheel like a wheelie. Then the AFK animation would be like the road warriors motorcycle and rev the engine.
Also for mounts I think there should be jewel sockets on a limited mount. So it would be an opal jewel socket. Then the mount that you choose to put the socket on drops from a pack and inside that pack has different opal jewels to attach to your mount.
Another mount idea is a kangaroo. The kangaroo would bounce around and maybe even your pet could go in the pocket of the kangaroo. This mount would bounce for moving. Then the AFK animation would be him kicking up in the air.
One other idea is to have an energy mount. The mount would give 5 or so energy to give gardening or pet training a little more energy. Also to add on, there can be school pierce mounts. Like the school ghulture mounts, but they would give pierce. They would all be in the same pack also just like the ghultures, but these mounts would have there own pack themed differently also.
I know that there is one other 3 person mount in the spiral already being the hydra. But why not make a 2nd? This mount would be a jet ski ride. The owner of the mount will be sitting driver's seat, the person will have their hand around the seat watching the skier behind. While the other person will sit in passenger's seat taking in the spiral and every so often checking on the skier also. Then the 3rd person will be in the back on the skis. He will have a rope connected to the boat with a handle to hold on to. Then when you start moving one hand will fly off and he will be holding on with one hand. Then when turning a corner he will skid to the side then jump back in the middle while on his skis. The jump animation will make just the skier jump and he will jump up in the air like he was about to go off a ramp.

-ValkoorSpark