Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outgoing Jewels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I need some more outgoing jewels for my pvp set. Does anyone have any good places to farm that drop them? I've been farming yellow jacket shredders in KH and haven't had any luck. I literally farmed for 4 hours straight yesterday and still no luck... I've tried a decent amount of life jewel packs, but didn't get any there. Can someone help me out and tell me their lucky spot lol. It would be nice if KI could also update the jewels we can buy with arena tickets... I'd pay some decent tickets just to get some outgoing jewels or stun resist jewels even.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
The newest Farley pack drops Jewel Plants - circle, triangle, star, and square. I get some good jewels from them, so if you can invest in some packs that might be another alternative for you. Check wiki for what each plant drops, there's quite a few.

prior to the new plants, I spent time farming the yellowjackets, white razors, albino lashers, and crafting to get jewels for my chars.

good luck

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SilverbackMonkey on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
The newest Farley pack drops Jewel Plants - circle, triangle, star, and square. I get some good jewels from them, so if you can invest in some packs that might be another alternative for you. Check wiki for what each plant drops, there's quite a few.

prior to the new plants, I spent time farming the yellowjackets, white razors, albino lashers, and crafting to get jewels for my chars.

good luck
I have yet to get an outgoing heal jewel from the jewel plants, the only ones that drop are the pet ones, not the circle one, I have a full garden of circle jewels btw, so even if it is an extremely rare drop I would have gotten one by now!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sorry missed the stun resist jewels, again the jewel plants only drop the pet version of these, not the square ones