Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MarleyBone is forgotten

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
if you take a look at the Professor Pack wands, you'll see a small animation, it opens and closes like an eye and shows a silhouette of a world... Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre....... WHERES MARLEYBONE, you'll think the world having The Professor living there will be in The Professor Items

Explorer
May 03, 2016
camahawk on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
if you take a look at the Professor Pack wands, you'll see a small animation, it opens and closes like an eye and shows a silhouette of a world... Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre....... WHERES MARLEYBONE, you'll think the world having The Professor living there will be in The Professor Items
What they mean by Professor hoard pack means the Ravenwood professors. The only reason i would see adding Marleybone is the Balance instructor in Wizard city is from Marleybone

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
your thinking of the wrong kind of professor, buddy

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Wrong Professor - the Professor's Pack is from the Ravenwood School professors, that's why there's gear from every Ravenwood professor.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
1) i know it meant that professor.... it was a joke to the point that Marleybone doesnt show up in the animation on the list of worlds the wands show

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
camahawk on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
1) i know it meant that professor.... it was a joke to the point that Marleybone doesnt show up in the animation on the list of worlds the wands show
Why should Marleybone appear at all? The Ravenwood professors come from those worlds that are represented.
Alhazred is the Balance Professor and is in Krokotopia.

Hero
May 02, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
Why should Marleybone appear at all? The Ravenwood professors come from those worlds that are represented.
Well I mean technically Arthur Wethersfield comes from Marleybone and he teaches some of the early Balance spells to players, but yeah I see what you mean.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
Because Professor Halston Balestrom is from Marleybone.....

Proof of that can be found in the "Dr Who" themed 5 Boxes quest that is offered in Marleybone. You go back in time and meet a young Balestrom, who has gotten himself into trouble.

Alia Misthaven

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i wasnt even thinking "oh it's the teachers home world" i was more focus on it's the original 5 worlds..... even though dragonspyre wasnt there at day one..... it counts as the original 5...... they just skipped Marleybone

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Freshta on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
Because Professor Halston Balestrom is from Marleybone.....

Proof of that can be found in the "Dr Who" themed 5 Boxes quest that is offered in Marleybone. You go back in time and meet a young Balestrom, who has gotten himself into trouble.

Alia Misthaven
I'd picture him more Celestia based.... frog, water, storm.......but then that goes to, "why isnt Celestia on there?"
and Death School teacher (can never remember his name spelling) Drygor...? (ya butchered it) he's from Darkmoor/ Wyrd (As of BOXES) why arent they on there? why is Wizard City? only person is Ashthorn, and he's a place holder, till you get into Nightside.... Gamma's Avalon....probably Merle too.....