Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life needs a sooner AOE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2016
Greetings, I am running into problems with my life wizard because it takes to long to get past Celestia and Dragon spyre deserves at least a EOA at level 48 because this game is a pain as a life wizard that does not have friends or there friends are working on they're own questing. Hopefully Kingsisle takes this into consideration because I am tired of waiting for people to stroll opon the same quest as me. But besides the fact getting to Dragonspyre is pretty easy solo.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Megan Frogslinger on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Greetings, I am running into problems with my life wizard because it takes to long to get past Celestia and Dragon spyre deserves at least a EOA at level 48 because this game is a pain as a life wizard that does not have friends or there friends are working on they're own questing. Hopefully Kingsisle takes this into consideration because I am tired of waiting for people to stroll opon the same quest as me. But besides the fact getting to Dragonspyre is pretty easy solo.
I disagree. I want the schools to be DIVERSE, not the exact same thing but with different colors and symbols.

When I was questing on my Life, I just used Forest Lord treasure cards until I got the actual spell.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Piping in: Life has to be independently strong in defending itself and it definitely needs a rank 4 DAE spell; Fluffy is great but need a second rank 4 DAE spell to get it through until Fluffy is available; personally and no offense intended, I think the level 100 heal/damage spell is a joke . . . an OT healing spell?? come on . . . they don't need healed after dead and rebirth takes way too many PIPs to be strong, not to mention it uses all PIPs and leaves LIFE defenseless

How about a sunburst like Nova, fast and furious . . . not a slow over animated one OT one.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
life wizards have been asking for an earlier hit all spell for a very long time. We'll just have to keep waiting and see what KI does