Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wand causing game to crash

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Twice now, the new Wysteria wand's "may cast" spell has crashed the game. The screen freezes at the beginning of the spell, then I receive the graphical client message. Anyone else experiencing this?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Hey Wizards,

Lately I have heard a number of people say that the pigsie spell crashes the game, just like the dev build of KI live. People can start using this glitch to their advantage and crash people out of PvP matches (I think).

Hopefully see a change soon (along with boosting)!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, it's been happening all over the place.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
jester094 on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Hey Wizards,

Lately I have heard a number of people say that the pigsie spell crashes the game, just like the dev build of KI live. People can start using this glitch to their advantage and crash people out of PvP matches (I think).

Hopefully see a change soon (along with boosting)!
I can say with out a doubt it still kicks people out of the game as it just happened to me while fighting loremaster. Very annoying!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
yes; I got the trained life Pigsie spell; when casted, I am booted by game crash. Each time it generated a bug report for the Devs, so it should be fixed soon.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
whoever casts Pigsie gets crashed out; not the other players. So I don't see how this can be exploited. (I have trained spell, it only affects Me, not any other player).

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
SilverbackMonkey on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
whoever casts Pigsie gets crashed out; not the other players. So I don't see how this can be exploited. (I have trained spell, it only affects Me, not any other player).
Thanks for letting me know!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hopefully this bug is all fixed as of last night, but if you do experience a crash from casting Pigsie, please let us know!