Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Deletion and Acception.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
Hello, So I've been playing this game since it was first born on it's first day out in the public and I love it! but you guys have already made a ton of changes and whatnot which is really exciting but... Why hasn't anyone said anything about taking side quests off that you accidentally accept or quests that you just don't want?
A billion players would agree that this would be a huge vote on, "Yes! Let there be an option to delete quests".
It's simple and quite easy. please follow this favor through and make my dreams come true.. ALSO MAKE SOME MORE WORLDS!!

WIZARD101 is endless!!

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
lifeblade001 on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Hello, So I've been playing this game since it was first born on it's first day out in the public and I love it! but you guys have already made a ton of changes and whatnot which is really exciting but... Why hasn't anyone said anything about taking side quests off that you accidentally accept or quests that you just don't want?
A billion players would agree that this would be a huge vote on, "Yes! Let there be an option to delete quests".
It's simple and quite easy. please follow this favor through and make my dreams come true.. ALSO MAKE SOME MORE WORLDS!!

WIZARD101 is endless!!
It's also simple and easy to just do the side quest you got anyway...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
lifeblade001 on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:

WIZARD101 is endless!!
This suggestion has been made many times and KI has stated that the option to delete any quest will NOT happen.

What KI has done is set main story quests so that you have no choice and have to do them. Side quests have the option to accept or decline.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd love that Idea. There are side quests I thought were cool to do but when I got to spot where I needed to be, I lost interest So those quests been sitting in my book for over 3 years on this account. If KI did add that option in, players might accidentally delete storeyline and/or spell quests. But what if KI can make it so only storyline and spell quests can't be deleted by placing a lock on them?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
I'd love that Idea. There are side quests I thought were cool to do but when I got to spot where I needed to be, I lost interest So those quests been sitting in my book for over 3 years on this account. If KI did add that option in, players might accidentally delete storeyline and/or spell quests. But what if KI can make it so only storyline and spell quests can't be deleted by placing a lock on them?
Right.. For players like us who've been playing for awhile, we tend to not make the mistakes of accepting side quests but there are times that it happens and we just don't want to do them regardless of how easy they are..
It's not because we are lazy. I mean I've done every side quest on my first wizard and I don't want to do them on my others.