Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is krokotopia second or third?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
I got krokotopia sendond. But on the website and fourms, kroktopia is third.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Grizzleheim is an optional world we can access at level 20 - you should be hitting that level while doing either wizard city or krokotopia (that's why grizz is in between the 2 worlds on the list).

Grizz is not needed to progress through the game, but is worth doing for the spells that each school gets (plus it's a fun area, and the next level of fishing is located there ).

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DiluteFlea420 on Jun 29, 2017 wrote:
I got krokotopia sendond. But on the website and fourms, kroktopia is third.
Krok is the 2nd main world you will enter. Grizz is a side world as is WinterTusk. But it is beneficial to actually do them.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
Despite what the forums or the website provide you, Krokotopia is the second world in the main story quest-line. Grizzleheim/Wintertusk become available once your in-game level reaches 20.

Gabriel DragonRider 95
Gabriel StormStalker 54

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
i am level 20.... so, how do i get this so called gizzlehelm

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SilverbackMonkey on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Grizzleheim is an optional world we can access at level 20 - you should be hitting that level while doing either wizard city or krokotopia (that's why grizz is in between the 2 worlds on the list).

Grizz is not needed to progress through the game, but is worth doing for the spells that each school gets (plus it's a fun area, and the next level of fishing is located there ).
True, but OP needs to also understand that if the spell and pet quests that are to be done in WinterTusk, no FUTURE spell or pet quests can be done.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
True, but OP needs to also understand that if the spell and pet quests that are to be done in WinterTusk, no FUTURE spell or pet quests can be done.
true that, DragonLady; I didn't relay that wintertusk is a higher level extension of grizzleheim. I was answering the question regarding the list line up Good point though.