Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Pet XP Elixir!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Okay, so I know KI would never allow Double Pet XP to be a permanent attribute for members because they would lose out on money (the energy elixir wouldn't be needed very much.) So, how about KI makes a Double Pet XP elixir! They would still make money because it would cost crowns. It would either last 30 minutes or an hour and would come with one mega pet snack!

Double Pet XP Elixir = 450 crowns : 30 minutes of double pet xp and mega pet snack
Huge Double Pet XP Elixir = 700 crowns : 1 hour of double pet xp and mega pet snack

KI would actually make even more money from doing this because: #1 these elixirs cost more than energy elixirs; #2 after they run out of energy they probably will buy and energy elixir (so that's 2 elixirs and over 700 crowns.)

Not only would making this elixir help KI earn money it will also help us train pets quicker. I know I have said this before but no one likes training their pet! It's boring and the games get boring as well after the 50th time!

Please let me know if you think there should be a Double Pet XP Elixir!

Connor Legend Bane 120
Connor Frost Glade 12

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
YES!!

Why aren't they doing this already?

I mean, there's elixirs for extra questing experience, additional gold, additional health, additional power during battles... There's even a triple animus elixir!

So why isn't there a double pet experience elixir?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
I completely agree! I hate training pets and getting it over with quicker would be awesome! I would definitely pay for a double pet elixir! Great idea!

IRIDIAN SUMMER SWORD 120
IRIDIAN GHOST WEAVER 17

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
only addition.... it stacks with 2x pet xp event........ 4x pet xp