Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Bat; Cob's 3rd Child

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
So, I was watching a walk through of Polaris, and I realized something once they finally reached Baba Yaga to tell her that they defeated Rasputin. You see how Librarian Fitzhume has those bat wings? And how he seems to not be very fond of us...Well, what if he was Cob's 3rd child? It would make some sense, to me at least.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Shmotus on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:
So, I was watching a walk through of Polaris, and I realized something once they finally reached Baba Yaga to tell her that they defeated Rasputin. You see how Librarian Fitzhume has those bat wings? And how he seems to not be very fond of us...Well, what if he was Cob's 3rd child? It would make some sense, to me at least.
It does make a bit of sense - except for one thing, weren't Cob's children released when he was freed? Fitzhume seems to have been in the Arcanum for a while.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
game lore wise the release of old cob and his children are pretty recent and its been clear that baba yaga and fitzume have known each other a long time since before baba yaga left for the forlorn tayg. it would be impossible for him to be the bat. besides that it was said that he is the only intergalactic librarian alive. that means he is an intergalactic librarian. what ever that is.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
This would not make sense because when you finish Mirage and defeat Old Cob, you go back to a person named Sandiago. He is no where to be found and his last message to you is " thank you for your help, i'm sure we'll meet again someday." Also when you go to the cave in Zafaria... it is said that Cob's third child is a shape shifting bat alchemist. Fitzhume is just rude and doesn't like anyone.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
It would be a shocker that Cob managed to infiltrate the Arcanum like that.

I think it's unlikely as Fitzhume made it sound as if he has been there for a while. Cob and his children only escaped from the Black Hole recently.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
Needless to say that Old Cob has been sealed away since the First world was torn asunder by the titans.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I think its more likely to be Sandiago as he is referred to as the Alchemist and vanised at the end of Mirage.