Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting quest glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2017
I crafted 2 constellation jewels and 2 stingers of the scorpion and i went back to talk to felicia worthington, but there is still a gray question mark icon above are rather than a gold one that indicates that i have completed her quest. I tried talking to her and she still tells me that i need to craft those 2 items when i already have. I hope this isn't because i sold my stingers before i talked to her.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
quintesson77 on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
I crafted 2 constellation jewels and 2 stingers of the scorpion and i went back to talk to felicia worthington, but there is still a gray question mark icon above are rather than a gold one that indicates that i have completed her quest. I tried talking to her and she still tells me that i need to craft those 2 items when i already have. I hope this isn't because i sold my stingers before i talked to her.
Make sure you have those items in you backpack. You MUST have the items or you won't be able to talk to her.

If you do and still can't talk to her, please contact support@wizard101.com

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
"I hope this isn't because i sold my stingers before i talked to her."

Unfortunately, that's exactly why she's not giving you credit for the quest.

You might try running back to the bazaar and buying the stingers back again. They will be in stock there since most people who craft them end up selling them ... after they talk to Felicia. The game already credited you for crafting them, so hopefully all you need to complete the assignment is to have some version of them in your backpack when you talk to Felicia.

If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid the only other alternative is to craft them all over again and, either way, lesson learned. Turn your homework in before you dump it!

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
You were supposed to have the items in your backpack when you turn in the quest. You will have to craft them again.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Yeah it's because you sold your stingers. The things you crafted MUST be in your backpack in order for it to count.

I think stingers could be found in the bazaar, see if you can buy them back so they would count towards your quest. If it still doesn't count, you're gonna have to craft them again

Explorer
May 23, 2017