Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Continue Questing in Grizzleheim, Help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I am currently questing on my ice, and I had just finished Vigrid Roughland, so I went to talk to Bjorn talking to him, he did not give me another quest. I couldn't talk to him or the Axebearer guy from Vigrid Roughland. There is no quest in the quest log, and I cannot get another quest to progress through the rest of Grizzleheim. I thought it was on my end, so I restarted my computer, but it was still the same when I booted the game back up. KI, please help!!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Grizzleheim is broken down into 2 parts. The first part is for lower level wizards. The second part is for level 40 (??) wizards.

So, if you hit a roadblock and cannot continue on, it's probably because you are not at the right level to start the next phase.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
SaraiiiiFire on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I am currently questing on my ice, and I had just finished Vigrid Roughland, so I went to talk to Bjorn talking to him, he did not give me another quest. I couldn't talk to him or the Axebearer guy from Vigrid Roughland. There is no quest in the quest log, and I cannot get another quest to progress through the rest of Grizzleheim. I thought it was on my end, so I restarted my computer, but it was still the same when I booted the game back up. KI, please help!!
The next part of Grizzleheim is Mirkholm Keep, but it doesn't unlock until you reach level 35.

If you are over level 35, post again and we'll try to figure out what's gone wrong for you. Otherwise, just keep leveling up and you'll be back with the bears in no time.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SaraiiiiFire on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
You may need to return to WC and talk with Headmaster Ambrose. That is one of the things you must do at levels 25 and 30 before you can continue in Grizz

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Freshta on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
The next part of Grizzleheim is Mirkholm Keep, but it doesn't unlock until you reach level 35.

If you are over level 35, post again and we'll try to figure out what's gone wrong for you. Otherwise, just keep leveling up and you'll be back with the bears in no time.

Alia Misthaven
Oh, okay. I'm only level 29, so that makes sense. Thanks so much!