Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good pet for a storm wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
I decided that i'd get into pet training when I saw that my friend's pet had a few may-cast healings and good critical boosts, defense, etc.

I just wanted to know what is the best pet I should train. Also, I am a wizard.

I have looked at a few pets and came up with 3 possible good ones, you may suggest any pet you'd think is best and it doesn't HAVE to be any of these 3, just whatever you think is best.

1. Spinyfish,
  2. Kraken,
  3. Sea Dragon.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I've trained a Lil Siren (first generation) pet to ancient and got the following ~
  1. Maycast "Stormblade"
  2. Maycast "Windstorm"
  3. Storm Dealer (storm damage)
At baby, it gives a Siren spell for 7 pips (which is good early on)
the only 2 ways i know how to get this pet is from Poseidon in Atlantea and from the Immortal's lore pack

Hope this kinda helps!

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
KaylaIronCaller on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
I've trained a Lil Siren (first generation) pet to ancient and got the following ~
  1. Maycast "Stormblade"
  2. Maycast "Windstorm"
  3. Storm Dealer (storm damage)
At baby, it gives a Siren spell for 7 pips (which is good early on)
the only 2 ways i know how to get this pet is from Poseidon in Atlantea and from the Immortal's lore pack

Hope this kinda helps!

It's also availible for 5000 crowns, which in some cases, is cheaper than opening a million packs with only a slight chance of getting what you're looking for.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
I got a deep sea leviathan (Level 48 Storm Pet) Which has Storm Blade card and Storm Blade MayCast and im pretty sure it has critical hitter. I forget the rest though :P