Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu side quests missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
I had started a new wizard and got her to Mooshu. She's in the first area of Mooshu and none of the NPCs that give side quests have the exclamation point over their heads like they used to. Even the NPC that has you search for the books isn't working. I don't know if it's this way for the rest of the world yet. What is happening?

Thanks,
Jessica...Necromancer Level 29

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Update.

Nevermind. They showed up when I leveled to 30.

Jessica...Necromancer Level 31

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
A couple of possibilities:

1) You're just slightly underleveled to be there and pick up quests. The solution to this would be for you to finish off a couple of side quests and get yourself to level 30. Maybe that will open it up for you.

2) You may need to do a little more of the main quest line to open up the rest of Mooshu. I think I recall having to do some tests of the "mind, soul and body" and then going to talk to the Emperor before Zeke and all the other NPCs had quests for me. Do what you need to do to talk to the Emperor, then when you come out they may be ready to send you off on side quests.

If neither of those things work out, your next step might be to contact support.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven