Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Character's Facial Features

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
Good day! I'm sure many other people have inquired in the past of this subject, but I am truly curious to know why it is not a current feature for a wizard to be able to modify their facial appearance such as their eye color, skin tone, and facial expression. The only time this may be chosen is when a character is originally being made. However, many people including myself, have found that it would be a great advantage to be able to modify these facial features. In reality, people have the ability to both change their skin tone, and eye color. But, we are in the magical world of Wizard101, which surprisingly, is not yet an option. Even if this modification cost crowns, many people including myself would be more than willing to pay for this change.

Kelsey Rose Level 53 Life Mage

Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
Yes, I agree.
I made my account about five years ago, and I made my hair color pink and my eye color green.
I am unhappy with my eye color, but the hair can be replaced by the hairstyles in the Crowns Shop. (I recommend "The Owl" or "The Minterm."
You can also dye them.

Gabrielle Shadow, , 33
Secondary School:

Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
Yeah, I also chose the wrong eye color. I was able to somewhat help it by getting a wig, lol, but still, I wish I could choose a different face for my wizard.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
lol so many people have requested this and wondering why kingsisle hasnt done it yet. But maybe it'll happen sometime soon!!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
I sure hope so! I remember seeing a post a few years back and Professor Greyrose said that they were planning on allowing players to edit their character's face, but I wonder what happened to that.