Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More member bonuses.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I liked the double gardening experience, but can we come up with events like 50% xp weekend or increased drop rate weekend? I would love to have stuff going on on the weekends, it can really small stuff too. I just ask for a lil bonus nothing to crazy I suppose. Whats your thoughts on more member bonuses?

Feedback?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
Great idea, but... I have a few non-member friends, especially some people don't buy membership, they just buy everything with crowns. So those people spent money, but won't be able to reap the rewards because its only for members.
So people who spent any money on crowns (or gift card crowns) should get the bonus too, for each bonus the original-original amount of crowns they had if they didn't spend anything will go by 1,000, until that original amount has nothing left (it WON'T take crowns from the account), then a message will pop up saying, "Sorry, but this is your last day of member bonuses! Buy more crowns or a membership to continue" or something, so it's not unfair that they will always get member bonus.
As for a bonus idea, I think it would be great if we could get a 20% more chance to get really good snacks.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Griffin Strider on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Great idea, but... I have a few non-member friends, especially some people don't buy membership, they just buy everything with crowns. So those people spent money, but won't be able to reap the rewards because its only for members.
So people who spent any money on crowns (or gift card crowns) should get the bonus too, for each bonus the original-original amount of crowns they had if they didn't spend anything will go by 1,000, until that original amount has nothing left (it WON'T take crowns from the account), then a message will pop up saying, "Sorry, but this is your last day of member bonuses! Buy more crowns or a membership to continue" or something, so it's not unfair that they will always get member bonus.
As for a bonus idea, I think it would be great if we could get a 20% more chance to get really good snacks.
True, I meant for all players to increase interest.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
a crown icon by your players name, if you have membership, or own every world and area, you get 3x the reward for any perks, while everyone else gets 2... and if your membership ends, or a new world/dungeon comes out, you lose the 3x perk until you buy it... so paying for the game is still a perk... crown players get benefited (even though you need to own every thing) and even people who dont do anything, gets a small perk

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Personally I think member benefits should be limited to yearly members, they are the only ones making the commitment. With the current system I can just buy a month when whatever benefit I want is out, then cancel until the next one that interests me. So those people are actually spending less than crowns players. Since KI did not start it out that way they will not be able to change it now, too many people will rage. Sadly they lost their opportunity to encourage yearly membership which is what they need to show financial stability.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
Personally I think member benefits should be limited to yearly members, they are the only ones making the commitment. With the current system I can just buy a month when whatever benefit I want is out, then cancel until the next one that interests me. So those people are actually spending less than crowns players. Since KI did not start it out that way they will not be able to change it now, too many people will rage. Sadly they lost their opportunity to encourage yearly membership which is what they need to show financial stability.
The people who pay every month and play the game all year invest twice as much money as those who buy yearly. I am one of them. Even if I only play 7 months out of the year I've paid more then you. Never seen a game with member benefits only give to people who buy annually.

I have seen VIP on top of member benefits for annual investors. That would be cool.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Mr Talon on Jun 16, 2017 wrote:
The people who pay every month and play the game all year invest twice as much money as those who buy yearly. I am one of them. Even if I only play 7 months out of the year I've paid more then you. Never seen a game with member benefits only give to people who buy annually.

I have seen VIP on top of member benefits for annual investors. That would be cool.
Yes, I was just pointing out that KI missed a big opportunity to encourage yearly memberships. I am sure lots of people at this point buy the occasional month here and there unless they pvp. All the new worlds are easily completed within a month and then you can cancel and just go back to gardening, farming or what have you.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
Perhaps all Crowns Shop items shall be 50% (for a limited time) for Members?
I usually struggle with finding the money for Crowns. After I used $20 to buy a Mastery Aumlet, I was broke for a long month.
A 50% off sale for Members would be nice, but it might be unfair to non-Members.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe, like, a 2x money for fishing weekend or something? I love to fish, so this seems to make sense to me.